General Disaray - Rraiderrs

Out of curiosity does anyone have this guy showing up in their challenge lists, i have never been able to challenge him with any of my guys, even though i have several that are 1-3 ranks away from him, i can challenge the guy before him and the guy after, but not General Disaray.

Ahh, never mind he is dead that explains it

And i am totally amazed a two handed rage in the top 10! Although i think the only reason he is there is cause he is dead and no one can attack him
    Last edited by Cynaidh; 03-20-2012 at 07:45 PM.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

bwahaha. kinda sums up what i said about the ranking system being easy to manipulate lol. he's not in the blood games and he's dead but is ranked 9th worldwide haha >.<
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

the point system makes it too mercurial. wargh swings from 50th to 4th each day
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Veteran Master
    Yep, Ivory ranges from 18th to 50th... Kinda annoying.
    TEAM DEATHBLOW
    Sammael The Undisputed Blood God Champion
    Ela The Critic
    Ivory The Unmerciful
    Lillith The Unforgiving
    Krak The Butcher
    &
    VINDICATORS
    BANKRUPT

dont worry give it a few more weeks and we'll be seeing it in the top 10. going on a lucky winstreak of 6-8 gets to be arena champ for the day lol.
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

I was planning on rolling this out later but looks like I'll do it now given the circumstances. All Primus gladiators who do not initiate at least one arena fight per day will lose ranking points (currently set at 1,500). This will solve the issue of managers sandbagging or not rezzing a gladiator in the hopes of holding their position in the rankings as everyone around them moves up and down. I'll post an announcement once that is implemented.

In regards to fluctuating in the ranking by large amounts that is because there are a lot of gladiators closely packed in the rankings. Primus is not like the other brackets where you get rewarded by how long your gladiator has been fighting and doing slightly better than average. The Primus represents the best of the best, most are level 50 or will be soon and anyone should have a shot at the top in a reasonable amount of time if they are good enough as opposed to having to chase the top gladiators down (who might have a 5 month head start) simply because they've been around longer. Primus is about who is consistently the best and to stay at the top a Primus gladiator needs to prove himself or herself deserving of that honor and to do that you'll need to win a lot more than you lose.

If your gladiators' rankings are fluctuating a lot it means they have more work to do in order to win more than they lose. Enjoy the ride and may much blood be spilled in the process!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Veteran Master
    I was planning on rolling this out later but looks like I'll do it now given the circumstances. All Primus gladiators who do not initiate at least one arena fight per day will lose ranking points (currently set at 1,500). This will solve the issue of managers sandbagging or not rezzing a gladiator in the hopes of holding their position in the rankings as everyone around them moves up and down. I'll post an announcement once that is implemented.
    -Nate-
    Exactly what we needed, thank you once again Nate.

In regards to fluctuating in the ranking by large amounts that is because there are a lot of gladiators closely packed in the rankings. Primus is not like the other brackets where you get rewarded by how long your gladiator has been fighting and doing slightly better than average. The Primus represents the best of the best, most are level 50 or will be soon and anyone should have a shot at the top in a reasonable amount of time if they are good enough as opposed to having to chase the top gladiators down (who might have a 5 month head start) simply because they've been around longer. Primus is about who is consistently the best and to stay at the top a Primus gladiator needs to prove himself or herself deserving of that honor and to do that you'll need to win a lot more than you lose.
    Fair enough, can't see a fault in the logic.
    TEAM DEATHBLOW
    Sammael The Undisputed Blood God Champion
    Ela The Critic
    Ivory The Unmerciful
    Lillith The Unforgiving
    Krak The Butcher
    &
    VINDICATORS
    BANKRUPT