Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    The 2027 hit by Incredulous was a 2-Handed, he uses an Epic Flamberge... But that's still impressive and hurtful !
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

A 1882 "Ragin' Roids" hit on a feint by Larshamir against Laphroaig in their BG match :

The fallen remains of gladiators litters the arena sands!

R O U N D 1

LAPHROAIG quickly swings his EPIC WAR HAMMER at LARSHAMIR FURYO
    LAPHROAIG looks to seriously damage LARSHAMIR FURYO's armour! (-Sunder Armour-)
    An old injury is hit and magnifies the damage!
    Massive shot caves in LARSHAMIR FURYO's chest! (+679 Damage)

LARSHAMIR FURYO deftly lunges forward, his MASTERWORK GREAT SWORD moving at blazing speeds.
    LARSHAMIR FURYO looks to seriously damage LAPHROAIG's armour! (-Sunder Armour-)
    Slash to LAPHROAIG's hand sends severed fingers to the ground! (+1135 Damage)

LAPHROAIG drops to the ground grabbing his wound!
    LAPHROAIG's arm might never fully heal!!! *** Serious Injury ***

LAPHROAIG appears very concerned with his physical state!!!
    LAPHROAIG lets forth the roar of a lion and prepares to leave it all on the sands! (-Last Stand-)

LAPHROAIG attempts to strike from the ground.
    LAPHROAIG nearly hits himself as he strikes.
    LAPHROAIG fumbles about with his weapon!

LAPHROAIG tries to attack from the ground.
    LAPHROAIG's muscles flex as he ferociously lashes out with his BLOODSAND BATTLE AXE.

LAPHROAIG aims for LARSHAMIR FURYO's weapon arm.
    Wicked slash slices open LARSHAMIR FURYO's chest...heart and lungs pureed, sickening! (+283 Damage)

Resisted Stun Effect!

LARSHAMIR FURYO moves and skips around his enemy.
    LARSHAMIR FURYO howls like a wild animal and lashes out.

LARSHAMIR FURYO tries to fake LAPHROAIG out with a few twirls of his weapon! (-Feint-)
    LARSHAMIR FURYO lands a strike on LAPHROAIG's nose inflicting towering damage! (+1882 Damage)

LAPHROAIG begs and pleads that his life be spared, and in a moment of weakness, LARSHAMIR FURYO allows it!

The fight lasted 7 seconds!

* Holy Trinity's Doctor was unable to heal Laphroaig's weapon arm injury!

NB : The 1882 hit is on the head (nose) and the Sunder Armor/Injury was on the arm, so the hit seems valid...
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Quote Originally Posted by Narol View Post
    The 2027 hit by Incredulous was a 2-Handed, he uses an Epic Flamberge... But that's still impressive and hurtful !
    thanks for the clarification. I cant remember if some of the weapons are 2H or 1H just by their name... Never used the 2H swords and CBF looking them up in the blacksmith hahaha
    Last edited by Apoca1ypse; 03-21-2012 at 04:12 PM.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Quote Originally Posted by Narol View Post
    NB : The 1882 hit is on the head (nose) and the Sunder Armor/Injury was on the arm, so the hit seems valid...
    I'm thinking that I wont accept this. I understand your logic on hit placement, but not actually knowing if SA reduces overall armor or just that spot is problematic. I think it works for just that spot, but without confirmation from nate....
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

give me a day or so, ill try and find those fights and let you know what he was using at the time.. really damn tired at the moment..

and also, ill do some digging, but ive got some more to go in there from earlier fights too

and i do indeed hog all of the zigglin.
    Last edited by Team Ziggler; 03-21-2012 at 10:21 PM. Reason: The Highlander
    ZIGGLIN' CAPACITY AT MAXIMUM.
    brace for impact.

my 27 lvl rage with green equipment made this hit today vs 35 lvl
    DUNDEA smashes brutally at CZERNOBOG.
    DUNDEA
    CZERNOBOG
    59/653
    59/653
    0/1004
    0/1004
    32/58
    32/58
    54/70
    54/70
    Attack Power
    Prone
    prone

DUNDEA looks to seriously damage CZERNOBOG's armour! (-Sunder Armour-)
    DUNDEA lands a strike on CZERNOBOG's gut creating mammoth injuries! (+1788 Damage)

that was against an injury though so I cannot accept it. sorry.

very nice though. certainly promising for making it onto the list later

well with no injury his bigges hit was 1180 as i remember at 22 lvl as i noticed chi is more important then strength, he got atm 93 str and 110 chi, mostly winning in 1-2 hit. realy big crits

chi is important for getting bigger crits, but strength is better for consistency.

seems like you're kicking ass, but if you ever have a query about rage, just ask, or follow the link in my sig

Veteran Master
    I know it isn't high enough but I just -had- to show this one off.

KRAK makes a horrifying attack with his CRACKED SLEDGE HAMMER.
    With vicious power TANKED's sternum is shattered on impact exciting the crowd so much small children are trampled in the excitement! (+903 Damage)

No activated attacks at all beforehand and it wasn't one itself... This is at lvl 19 in grey gear, black market. Just to top it off the opponent was War in heavy armor.
    TEAM DEATHBLOW
    Sammael The Undisputed Blood God Champion
    Ela The Critic
    Ivory The Unmerciful
    Lillith The Unforgiving
    Krak The Butcher
    &
    VINDICATORS
    BANKRUPT