Quote Originally Posted by Dainoji View Post
As far as I'm concerned a hit to an injury shouldn't even be apart of Apoc's big hit club.
I made separate categories for that reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Dainoji View Post
It's just my opinion, but I think there are still so many builds undiscovered with the recent addition of the races. When they first came out a few managers swapped around for a few fights and then bailed on some and favored others. On such little data one can not write off a race unless you are going by gut feeling alone which is hardly scientific. Take the Elaar for instance, almost nobody is running them up in Primus. Are they really that underpowered? Doubtful, but their abilities are less obvious so they are harder to grasp. I think in the long haul the ability to keep a hold of your weapon and not get dealt crits as often will pay off after 100s of fights. A little off topic but I think with so many unexplored possibilities it is to soon and unfair to say things are...unfair.
I gotta agree with this. With the cost of changing races though i'm not keen on swapping around to see what works well for various styles. All I have learned so far is this:

Sniveler - was nice for speed rage, but tanks with warcry and counterstrikes punished the low health. I'm curious to try on a 2H rage, but not game to spend 130T if it doesnt work out.
Dunder - isnt great for 2H rage. initiative penalty just makes nearly all their matchups worse
Trug - good for 2H rage, but like you said, they tire out quickly. my trugs run out of steam pretty fast against tanks and the few theatrics with show off. also the anti-bleed doesnt seem that handy on something with paper thin armor.