Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Aspiring Master

Teams up for Grabs

Hey all, I was already semi-retired but I want to make it official and put what remains of my teams up for grabs. I don't have the time to put into the game anymore. I also took a look at how much cash I'd sunk into the game and could use not repeating that.

*CLAIMED* Deep Hurting: 3363-1896-281, No gladiators left. Once my primary team but I sold off everyone and their gear a while back. They haven't fought since the new system came into effect. But 83000 gold and 30 trophies. Armory 4/Barracks 4/Vault 20/Guards 4/Doctor 1/Undertaker 1.

*CLAIMED* Bankrupt: 2850-869-234, 1 gladiator left. I never spent a dime of real money on this team. All of their trophies were earned the hard way. Did it just to prove it could be done when people were complaining about you could only win if you spent big bucks. 121000 gold, 10 trophies. The gladiator is "Tiny Rage" who lives up to his name being a 50 size Spite. He's got nice stats other than his tiny tiny size. He also has a full set of purple gear at the moment though it's low level. Armory 4/Barracks 4/Vault 4/Guards 4/Undertaker 1.

Skull Battalion: 488-84-41, 3 gladiators left. I ran them to do some stuff I couldn't do with the other 2 teams. They later followed the same model as Sandbaggers below. 21000 gold, 7 trophies. The 3 glads are Big Bertha, Bloodguzzler, and Captain Victory. Rage/War/War. All decked out in purple. Armory 4, barracks 4, guards 4, undertaker 1

Sandbaggers: 345-27-25, 1 gladiator left. I ran this team to see how low a level gladiator I could get to 100 skill points. This also spread to the new guys on Skull Battalion so both teams gladiators are highly skilled for their respective levels. The glad is a very nice theatrics also in all purple. Her name is Masque. 9 trophies and about 2k gold. Armory 4, barracks 3, vault 3, guards 1,

So PM me and I'll give out the login info.

It is a great game but I need to bow out now. Maybe I'll check back in in the future sometime.
    Last edited by Warmonger; 03-08-2012 at 12:40 PM.
    Manager of :
    Deep Hurting (Retired until further notice)
    Bankrupt (Semi-retired): The Wall
    Skull Battalion: Big Bertha, Bloodguzzler, Captain Victory
    Sandbaggers (Semi-retired): Masque

With the new auto-features, you can play the game much faster using the auto-run on tavern fights for a very moderate cost, couldn't that change your decision and make you stay ?
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Aspiring Master
    The new features look pretty nice, but I have to do it.
    Manager of :

awwwww.....
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

sad panda
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

So who is the new manager of Deep Hurting ?
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Warmonger let me have deep hurting, I am just waiting for confirmation from Nate that he is cool with the whole acct giving away thing and then i'll work on getting some glads running there.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Congrats Cynaidh ! I don't know where you'll find the time to run 4 teams, 2 are already enough to keep me overwhelmed with stuff to do !

I'm a software developer I sit behind a desk all day so plenty of time
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Aspiring Master
    I've leave it up to the managers themselves to reveal if they want that they took over a team. To anyone adopting, as far as I am concerned they are yours now. Feel free to delete every warrior, light the barracks on fire, whatever you like. I'm not looking to get them back at any point. Should I return it will be with a new team.
    Manager of :