Attention Primus Gladiators

As champions of the arena and the best the Great Realm has to offer, the Arena Officials have decreed that losses will affect your ranking points more severly than in the past!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Wow its a big drop now when you loose a match! Primus is defiantly going to be more interesting now!
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Can you drop down from bracket if you keep on losing too much ?
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

I don't think you can drop out of the bracket, I haven't seen it happen...yet.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

it would be kinda cool if primus was a closed bracket only 50 gladiators in it or something
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

+1 to that. having them as rankings rather than "I have X points" would be cool
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

same as the blood games would be cool

bottom 10 of primus fall out top 10 from maximus move in. monthly reset.
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

All Primus gladiators who do not initiate at least one arena fight per day will lose ranking points (currently set at 1,500) at the 2am PST server reset. This will solve the issue of managers sandbagging or not rezzing a gladiator in the hopes of holding their position in the rankings as everyone around them moves up and down.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Great this forces me to actually initiate fights every day instead of each 2 days...