Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Love the update guys!
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Slowed it down for those who wanted it slow and mellow. cranked it to 11 for those who gotta go fast. 2handed rage can now compete again. 120$ price tag on a level 50 glad with good skills and level 50 gear. Fun game. Great Update or Greatest update?!?.
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

Veteran Master
    Hmm, curious, did Polearms get the lovin' that 2H's did?
    TEAM DEATHBLOW
    Sammael The Undisputed Blood God Champion
    Ela The Critic
    Ivory The Unmerciful
    Lillith The Unforgiving
    Krak The Butcher
    &
    VINDICATORS
    BANKRUPT

Quote Originally Posted by Kreegan View Post
    The slower pace is fine, it's better than after the end-of-January update but what concerns me is that the stables who pay for membership particularly for the Skull's Gym will have the edge over the ones which do not. The amount of XP earned through the Tavern is very small overall so it's quite likely to have 2 similarly leveled gladiators with different levels of training (obviously in favour of the Gym guys). Paying for membership on the other hand leaves far less trophies for blue and purple gear which is definitely a problem in the higher brackets for all non-Rages (except if the latter haven't been nerfed). In any case though, it will take some time to see how much of this is true.
    just because someone else can get more training points than you doesnt mean you're screwed. they will move on through the rankings faster and just reach a higher wall. all it really does is reduce the time needed to reach the end game. if someone wants to pay for that, so be it. playing for free is still viable, just slower. I would hate it if the only way to win was to spend cash, but thankfully it isnt. some of the top glads have gotten there without a dime being spent, just patience.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkTmplr View Post
    Hmm, curious, did Polearms get the lovin' that 2H's did?
    Quite possibly. They needed the same loving and I did mention this to Nate and Eric.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Veteran Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoca1ypse View Post
    Quite possibly. They needed the same loving and I did mention this to Nate and Eric.
    Just did my days worth of fights with Ela my Polearms War and there was no noticeable difference in damage. She still hits the equivalent damage to an exceptionally slow Axes & Maces glad.
    TEAM DEATHBLOW
    Ela The Critic
    Ivory The Unmerciful
    Lillith The Unforgiving
    Krak The Butcher
    &
    VINDICATORS
    BANKRUPT

My lvl 20 2H Rage scores monstrous criticals after the update, not sure if it a coincidence. Can't see any difference in the performance of my Polearms War though.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkTmplr View Post
    Just did my days worth of fights with Ela my Polearms War and there was no noticeable difference in damage. She still hits the equivalent damage to an exceptionally slow Axes & Maces glad.
    dang. had hoped that they also got some love. sure, I dont use any, but I'd like to see them become more viable
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

Veteran Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoca1ypse View Post
    dang. had hoped that they also got some love. sure, I dont use any, but I'd like to see them become more viable
    Ela most definitely has the right trains and good enough equipment to be a great gladiator... She just can't seem to land any solid hits.

250 average damage and only hitting once per round just wont cut it when most fights take between 5-12secs *Sigh*.

(Btw this is an older glad than Ivory and yet hasn't left a mark on the arena so far.)
    TEAM DEATHBLOW
    Ela The Critic
    Ivory The Unmerciful
    Lillith The Unforgiving
    Krak The Butcher
    &
    VINDICATORS
    BANKRUPT

Veteran Master
    I'm kinda stunned by the changes made to 2H's.

It was needed, there is no question there. What exactly has been changed though? This is a huge difference.

12 fights with Ivory. 8 against the 2H's floating around Maximus.
    7 of the 2H fights were losses, 4 of these were deaths...
    6 lossses were due to 1000+ hits including 3 of 4 deaths.

Just... Wow...
    TEAM DEATHBLOW
    Ela The Critic
    Ivory The Unmerciful
    Lillith The Unforgiving
    Krak The Butcher
    &
    VINDICATORS
    BANKRUPT

2H rage should do that though. they still lose, and certainly die a lot still.