Stable Servant

Stable Mercinaries

I was pondering on my glads today, with the over all attempt at future expansion. I realised that between my two current glads, Selene is totally the bread winner here. At the same time however, I would say it was essentially blind luck that I have her.

I got Selene at a time where I was pretty much fresh out the gate so I didnt really know what I was doing or what I was looking for. I wanted a second glad because I knew Keera was going to be problematic. I find that kind of funny though because not only am I having to continually walk on eggshells with her, but I was really happy to have her in the beginning. She did fine in the beginning and then she hit a loosing streak.

Needless to say, I was not too impressed. So much so that any pride I felt for her was replaced with anger and dissapointment. I had even thought of just keeping her to the tavern battles, for a while anyway. Keeping her arena record in mind, I have that thought every time I deal with her.

Now take Selene again. Not only do I love the name (along with keera :P) But I also love her initial stats. Though I don't remember them off the top of my head right now, Selene is indeed better off. So much so that i'm toying with the idea of pitting the two against eachother if I can.

Anyway, I forgot where I was going with this so i'll just conclude it with the following. Taking the two records into account, I think I will be either replacing Keera with another war glad or possably a theatrics glad. I'm not sure yet but the one thing I know is that Keera has pretty much become dead weight and a hazard to herself more then anyone else. The paperwork is done, all I need is someone sporting stats as close to Selenes if not better.

A note of interest here, since posting this, Keeras win streak has increased to almost twenty. Making me slightly reconsider selling her. The aquisition of a third glad however is still a must. Who knows, if my future addition is anything like Selene, I may not have to worry about feeling bad when it comes time to sell Keera. What to put for a name though?.
    Last edited by Sierra11A; 03-04-2012 at 09:35 PM. Reason: New developments
    Stable Name: Mercinaries
    Gladiators: Selene, Kitara

Keera's legacy, lives on in our victories