Thread: more prospects

more prospects

ok we are approaching something decent here, thoughts one these?

82-64-68-54-84-79-59 2H war? stamina makes it a little tricky
    70-62-81-60-71-66-79 DW rage (this guy is one of those hmm, I wish...)
    Feed Us Blood
    Dilbert Green, Pasquinelli, Damone, Benjiboo & St Lucceiia

Foo Fighters
    Foo Bar, Kung Fooo, Pitythe Foo, Foo Ton & Foo Die

As a young boy, HipsterD dreamt of being a gladiator. Angered by his fathers unwillingness to sell him off as a slave, he ran away and joined the circus...wrong circus. After enduring endless face painting, he decided that pies had no damage inflicting properties at all, so he shanghaied the bearded lady and started a stable of his own.

82-64-68-54-84-79-59

i like it a lot as a war

make it an Urk, that will give you 65ish stamina, put a +10 stam achievement on him it will be fixed.

82 str 84 size you'll have good encumbrance in heavy armor, 79 pres should keep him alive and get you alot of kills with that str/size, he wont learn that fast since war has a lot of int skills but its a playable toon
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

weapon choice?
    Feed Us Blood

Foo Fighters

As a young boy, HipsterD dreamt of being a gladiator. Angered by his fathers unwillingness to sell him off as a slave, he ran away and joined the circus...wrong circus. After enduring endless face painting, he decided that pies had no damage inflicting properties at all, so he shanghaied the bearded lady and started a stable of his own.

I'd do axes/maces for the str/int training, throw a warhammer/handaxe in off hand a slow axe/hammer in main.

Duel wield just seems to be rocking two-handed right now so might as well go with it. For skills i would spend 1 trophy and look at the build foxtrot is using and probably copy it He is set up as an offensive duel wielding war (i think he is sword just move those points to axe/mace).

Don't be too dis-hearted if he looses a bit at the beginning, the beginning fights a lot of the time just come down to who can stand there and swing the longest, once his weapon skills are up and he should be quite nice.

Thanks, Cynaidh. Really appreciate the help. will check out foxtrot (I was really looking for your rage that you posted in the "best of the best":-)
    Feed Us Blood

Foo Fighters

yup he is still doing good still, currently ranked 6th in Maximus at level 31 with a record of 259-63-28, i am trying to get him in Primus before level 35 just for fun.

nice. I did pick up a rage along with this war, not quite the same caliber as yours, but pretty good at 75-60-85-63-80-65-69 dw
    Feed Us Blood

Foo Fighters