Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    You should ask Crow how it works, i believe he tried that with Sliver, took CD to 10, last i heard i think he was dropping it
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Create Distance level 10 does not work very well for rages (I had it on Delta, Summit, and Sliver. Those 3 represent the 3 different rage types. Speed dual blade, power dual bashing weapon, 2-hander)....When they are beserking or Kill shot..they do not go off. Only saw it go off a small handful of times. The reason for this was explained to me in this fashion...beserk and kill shot are purely offensive fight styles that do not mix with a defensive skill such as CD. Only way to get it to go off is use bash,slash,lunge....but that takes away from a rages main weapon and that is his fight style. take away beserk and you loose the added attack power along with the cranked up initiative and the heightened amount of attacks per round. So that is not a good trade off IMO. Hope this helps.
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

Create Distance and Iron jaw are the only defensive skills that rage can access
    ragers defensive skill is called shock and awe
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Thanks for the feedback, Master Crow.

I'll do some tests in tavern runs, and if it really don't work at all I will replace it with another skill, probably Iron Jaw as speed ragers often win on other ragers because of early stuns...

There must be a way for 2-H ragers to counter speed ragers or they are doomed !
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

About the only way i beat them for my guys is to hit them so damn hard when last stand goes off and you grab initiative to kill them

Quote Originally Posted by oedi View Post
    nope thats not it, long time since i used CS against all rages.
    sir trollington, incredulous d, and general disaray are the best 2h rages in my opinion. look to them to try and find out what to do.
    I had a look at sliver, and Shock & Awe at lvl 10 was his secret so it took priority in training it up. I noticed a pretty big boost to how my guys went after training it up. still missing something though.

too lazy to look at trollington etc just yet though hahaha. maybe after work tonight.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Quote Originally Posted by Cynaidh View Post
    About the only way i beat them for my guys is to hit them so damn hard when last stand goes off and you grab initiative to kill them
    yup, that's about all my guys do.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Veteran Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Narol View Post
    Larshamir avenged Siam against Huuse, and gave a lesson to Ivory on the way... Power Ragers are not finished !
    That was a close fight.

Can't wait till Ivory has some lvl 10 skill trains and is a few lvls higher.
    TEAM DEATHBLOW
    Sammael The Undisputed Blood God Champion
    Ela The Critic
    Ivory The Unmerciful
    Lillith The Unforgiving
    Krak The Butcher
    &
    VINDICATORS
    BANKRUPT

Varurk hit primus today! he leveled to 33 on the fight that put him in primus, so there is room for someone else to beat him for sure!

His record on the fight where he went to primus was: 281 - 72 - 32 79.6% 286,105

Now to see if i can get him in the top 10 before 40 to break varqus's record there.

He also became the "The Undisputed Maximus Champion" last night at some point +5 size nice!
    Last edited by Cynaidh; 03-04-2012 at 05:13 AM.

Veteran Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynaidh View Post
    Varurk hit primus today! he leveled to 33 on the fight that put him in primus, so there is room for someone else to beat him for sure!
    Congrats!
    Got Ivory beat She's about to hit 33 at the moment and still halfway through Maximus.
    TEAM DEATHBLOW
    Sammael The Undisputed Blood God Champion
    Ela The Critic
    Ivory The Unmerciful
    Lillith The Unforgiving
    Krak The Butcher
    &
    VINDICATORS
    BANKRUPT