Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    just seems like they still don't have much of an advantage vs any other fighting type at this point
    theatrics has very weak defense against any gladiator with a 2h weapon.

Maybe Caine had the right idea and swapping over to duel wield is the only way to go
    I dont think anything would make me happier right now than if all 2h rage swapped to DW.
    Last edited by oedi; 03-03-2012 at 11:39 AM.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

hehe see i am the other way Oedi, i think varqus and belgarad do better vs Oedi and Ormgar then Smak does, I did just get Smak a new weapon so he has equal level weapons to varqus so i'll have to see how it goes.
    Last edited by Cynaidh; 03-03-2012 at 12:59 PM.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Well your right Oedi, i tried Huuse vs Siam since i knew he was a counter striking Theatrics and Huuse looked good for once, 2 hander just beat him up.

Larshamir avenged Siam against Huuse, and gave a lesson to Ivory on the way... Power Ragers are not finished !
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Yup Larshamir totally got the jump on Huuse tore him up.

BTW on Larshamir if your using Berserk a lot on him which i assume you are since your attacking twice a round, that create distance skill wont go off while your in berserk (or at least that's what i have been told, and i never saw it go off on my guys using berserk) I'd probably drop those 8 points into Shock & Awe, i think Shock & Awe is one of the better rage skills in my opinion if you hit it early with it at rank 10, you'll debuff your opponent's attack power and defensive power by 150+ and it lasts for 2 rounds, not to mention it hits like a truck.

Quote Originally Posted by oedi View Post
    theatrics has very weak defense against any gladiator with a 2h weapon.
    Only because they're all set to counter attack vs rage :P

kharn, rarg and blarg all fell out of the top 50 the past month. that's kinda sucky for lvl 50 glads nearing the completion of their skill set. i'm intrigued to see what ziggler gets up to this month so I can see if he has found the silver bullet to the problem or not.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

I like Incredulous D no agility really, armor movement is at 7 so he isn't going to get the jump on ya, but damn it 10 Rampage with 200 str, thats' going to freaking hurt.

Only because they're all set to counter attack vs rage :P
    nope thats not it, long time since i used CS against all rages.
    sir trollington, incredulous d, and general disaray are the best 2h rages in my opinion. look to them to try and find out what to do.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by oedi View Post
    sir trollington, incredulous d, and general disaray are the best 2h rages in my opinion.
    No love for Sliver
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

In fact, Cynaidh, I'm raising Create Distance to 10 on Larshamir and when it's done i'll probably switch to Bash or Killshot against Speed ragers...

I don't know if it can work, but it seems worth trying to me... Create Distance and Iron jaw are the only defensive skills that rage can access, and maybe there is a way to use them against speed ragers !
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss