Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Veteran Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoca1ypse View Post
    Kharn, Rarg and Blarg have been stuck there for a while. dont be sad that they punch you around... with 8 lvl 10 skills each they really should be doing much more than that
    Blarg is alright, I beat him once or twice even though he has pounded on me many more times.
    TEAM DEATHBLOW
    Sammael The Undisputed Blood God Champion
    Ela The Critic
    Ivory The Unmerciful
    Lillith The Unforgiving
    Krak The Butcher
    &
    VINDICATORS
    BANKRUPT

they still under perform for what they have. compare to wargh with 4 lvl 10 skills and clad in green armor, yeah something is wrong.

It also seems that between trug, dunder or human, none seem to be particularly good for 2H rage I'm not game enough to spend 70 tokens a piece to test sniveler (and urk to a lesser extent)
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Belgarad was my lowest level glad to hit primus until Varqus showed up, he hit primus at 40 and was in the top 10 at 41 i believe and hung out at the 8-9 spot as he got levels, he is now level 46 and at 4th and climbing (hopefully) at this very moment

Varurk has noticed your attempts to slow him down He just said hello to Ivory in a random match up and Slim Tailor became notch number 29 in his sword hilt also, 6 straight wins! Going for more!

He also dinged 32, so have to see if he can get these last 5 spots before 35, that was my goal for him.
    Last edited by Cynaidh; 03-03-2012 at 05:56 AM.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

I am running Urk on my newest 2 hand rage Huuse and have liked it Apoca1ypse, extra endurance helps sometimes, and i don't like being stunned.

I still don't get stun defense though really Belgarad is an Urk and has 8 Iron Jaw and still gets stunned almost every other fight, so i am not sure if the Urk bonus is that large or not.

I have never found that I need the extra endurance unless my gladiator is lower than lvl 15...

I really dont know what is needed to make 2H rage succeed. I have lvl 9 armor agility and still have not noticed anything beneficial, regardless of race.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Kinda in the same boat, I'd think Smak should be doing better then he currently is in gear he is:

152 str, 66 int, 106 agil, 98 stam, 64 size, 70 pres, 117 chi

He has 10 two handed weapon, 10 armor movement, 9 shock and awe, several skills at 8

And he still has fights where he never even makes an attack, i am to the point where i have no idea what to do with my 2 handed rages. Especially after watching sliver drop down out of the top 10 down to 15th place, just seems like they still don't have much of an advantage vs any other fighting type at this point.

Maybe Caine had the right idea and swapping over to duel wield is the only way to go, he is back in the top 10.

Thanks for the precision , Cynaidh, so Varqus currently holds the record of the lowest level gladiator to reach Primus with level 40.

Reeko almost took it, he just reached Primus at level 41 but that's too late for the record and didn't prevented Kaspar to take his revenge on him !

Seems you changed Varurk strats or he made fast progress as today Kaspar didn't even had a chance against him contrary to yesterday... I don't see anymore who can prevent him to be the next recordman soon...
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Ya changed his strats up some, he had been running the same ones since level 10 till today, also put a dagger in his off hand, it's so ... i cant think of a nice word ... that doing that gives you more main hand attacks but it does, so might as well roll with it.

Varqus and Varurk are very similar:

Varqus is 84 60 95 65 73 68 75 (orginally was 77 59 89 63 73 68 75, been training stats on him for a bit now)
    Varurk is 85 65 85 60 72 60 76

Varurk i think actually has the higher potential he only has 4 less agil then varqus did orginally but he has 8 more str

At least my counterstriking theatric Siam scored 2 wins in a row against Varurk, yeah !

Seems that counterstrike is the kryptonite of Speed ragers, too bad that only theatrics can use that strat... A power rager on counterstrike would be cool !
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

A power rager on counterstrike
    that would be narvalo
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.