Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Hehe, my guys are tough... Which ones have you met yet, Hipster ?
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Veteran Master
    I seem to fight Walter or Cormac a daily basis... Never looks good when I see them pop up.
    TEAM DEATHBLOW
    Sammael The Undisputed Blood God Champion
    Ela The Critic
    Ivory The Unmerciful
    Lillith The Unforgiving
    Krak The Butcher
    &
    VINDICATORS
    BANKRUPT

Come on, Blk, Ivory always has the jump on Walter and Cormac and usually beats them down to the core... And she is 2 levels lower !!!

I'm still trying to figure a way to change that, but for the moment I just do my best to avoid that bitch !

I really consider Ivory and Varurk as the most dangerous gladiators of the young generation, and my guys have to work out hard to don't get forever outclassed by those 2 !
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Veteran Master
    I have plans for her, evil plans. She is nowhere near what she will become *Evil cackle*. Although sadly she is stuck among lvl 50 2H Ragers at the bottom of Maximus at the moment, can't even score one win since they all trigger last stand *sigh*I found the wall for her.

There is also a mini-Ivory on the way in Pit Lords atm, almost identical stats, Lillith.... They should reign terror together soon....
    Last edited by BlkTmplr; 03-02-2012 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Because i can.
    TEAM DEATHBLOW
    Ela The Critic
    Ivory The Unmerciful
    Lillith The Unforgiving
    Krak The Butcher
    &
    VINDICATORS
    BANKRUPT

I've met up with both Walter and Cormac... If your going to lose, may as well not be close.
    Feed Us Blood
    Dilbert Green, Pasquinelli, Damone, Benjiboo & St Lucceiia

Foo Fighters
    Foo Bar, Kung Fooo, Pitythe Foo, Foo Ton & Foo Die

As a young boy, HipsterD dreamt of being a gladiator. Angered by his fathers unwillingness to sell him off as a slave, he ran away and joined the circus...wrong circus. After enduring endless face painting, he decided that pies had no damage inflicting properties at all, so he shanghaied the bearded lady and started a stable of his own.

Veteran Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Narol View Post
    Come on, Blk, Ivory always has the jump on Walter and Cormac and usually beats them down to the core... And she is 2 levels lower !!!

I'm still trying to figure a way to change that, but for the moment I just do my best to avoid that bitch !
    Found her again! She got angry when that Last Stand triggered lol.
    TEAM DEATHBLOW
    Ela The Critic
    Ivory The Unmerciful
    Lillith The Unforgiving
    Krak The Butcher
    &
    VINDICATORS
    BANKRUPT

Cormac was in a bloody mood today, he killed both Nurarihyon and Kharn... He's now on top of the Blood Gods and got the Blood Gods Throne achievement...

He's only level 33 so I have hope for him to blow the record of Belgarad for the lowest level gladiator to reach Primus !

Veteran Master
    Hey! Keep your eyes off that record I'm trying to beat Belgarad too with Ivory.

I think Varurk might just smash the record before either of us even get a chance.
    TEAM DEATHBLOW
    Ela The Critic
    Ivory The Unmerciful
    Lillith The Unforgiving
    Krak The Butcher
    &
    VINDICATORS
    BANKRUPT

Not so sure, i'm trying my best to slow down Varurk !

I've just beat him with both Kaspar and Siam who really excels against speed ragers, only my power rage Larshamir failed...

The last step is sometimes the hardest !

Kaspar is really doing great now (he used to be my worst ranked glad but he caught up at full speed) and I believe he will be the first to beat the record of Belgarad as is only level 41 so far...

Anyway, even if does I have no doubt he won't keep the new record for very long as Varurk , Cormac and Ivory will arrive behind him soon.
    Last edited by Narol; 03-02-2012 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkTmplr View Post
    Although sadly she is stuck among lvl 50 2H Ragers at the bottom of Maximus at the moment, can't even score one win since they all trigger last stand *sigh*I found the wall for her.
    Kharn, Rarg and Blarg have been stuck there for a while. dont be sad that they punch you around... with 8 lvl 10 skills each they really should be doing much more than that
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!