Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

skill choice 2h war

Do I go Feint or CD for offensive 2H war...or neither. Seems CD doesn't trigger very much once AL is over 5-6...in which case it is useless to an offensive fighter?
    Feed Us Blood
    Dilbert Green, Pasquinelli, Damone, Benjiboo & St Lucceiia

Foo Fighters
    Foo Bar, Kung Fooo, Pitythe Foo, Foo Ton & Foo Die

As a young boy, HipsterD dreamt of being a gladiator. Angered by his fathers unwillingness to sell him off as a slave, he ran away and joined the circus...wrong circus. After enduring endless face painting, he decided that pies had no damage inflicting properties at all, so he shanghaied the bearded lady and started a stable of his own.

Veteran Master
    2H War -needs- CD /full stop. They can't take those extra shots per round while waiting for the big retaliation.
    TEAM DEATHBLOW
    Sammael The Undisputed Blood God Champion
    Ela The Critic
    Ivory The Unmerciful
    Lillith The Unforgiving
    Krak The Butcher
    &
    VINDICATORS
    BANKRUPT

so I have to drop the AL? otherwise it won't kick in, right? I have it at 5 currently and I don't think it has ever been activated.
    Feed Us Blood

Foo Fighters

As a young boy, HipsterD dreamt of being a gladiator. Angered by his fathers unwillingness to sell him off as a slave, he ran away and joined the circus...wrong circus. After enduring endless face painting, he decided that pies had no damage inflicting properties at all, so he shanghaied the bearded lady and started a stable of his own.

Veteran Master
    I feel like I should know for some reason but I will ask for my prides sake, what is AL? XD
    TEAM DEATHBLOW
    Ela The Critic
    Ivory The Unmerciful
    Lillith The Unforgiving
    Krak The Butcher
    &
    VINDICATORS
    BANKRUPT

Hah! I just figured that Activity Level would be an automatic...not sure that I've seen it or not. Don't worry, I'm just making shit up as I go:-)
    Feed Us Blood

Foo Fighters

Veteran Master
    LOL, Activity aye? Based off your signature you should keep making shit up as you go, it's hilarious.

Anyways, CD triggers based on your lvl in it. Lvl 10 triggers about once per round.
    TEAM DEATHBLOW
    Ela The Critic
    Ivory The Unmerciful
    Lillith The Unforgiving
    Krak The Butcher
    &
    VINDICATORS
    BANKRUPT

Thanks. Looking for some replacements for my two oldest glads. Looks like I have to come up with something pretty spectacular to beat yours and Narol's glads.
    Feed Us Blood

Foo Fighters

Veteran Master
    Heh, I just fought Clamorcan Grey by accident with Seni from my Vindicators stable... Picked him apart with my lil knives. Ivory is much much worse.

Make that twice, 2nd was more brutal...
    Last edited by BlkTmplr; 03-01-2012 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Because I can...
    TEAM DEATHBLOW
    Ela The Critic
    Ivory The Unmerciful
    Lillith The Unforgiving
    Krak The Butcher
    &
    VINDICATORS
    BANKRUPT

Clamorcan Grey has a decent shot at Seni, fraid that wont be the case with Ivory...I think they have met up not too long ago. I know one of my glads did, but didn't do so well.
    Feed Us Blood

Foo Fighters

gotta love undertaker lvl 2
    Feed Us Blood

Foo Fighters