PDA

View Full Version : Ggggrrrrrrrr

Sierra11A
02-22-2012, 05:44 PM
this is one of only a few games where losing a fight bothers me. Every defeat prevents me from getting better lol you all suck :P 24-13-2 those are horrible stats to me

Dainoji
02-22-2012, 10:45 PM
Actually you've got it all wrong, every defeat should bring you closer to being better if you take the time to understand why you lost! ;)

Sierra11A
02-23-2012, 07:36 PM
lol very true, very true :P but i dont know why i lost :(

Sierra11A
02-29-2012, 02:45 PM
would someone be willing to tell me why the advancement of skills is based on chance when it comes to tp as opposed to avail. tp? i've gone through ten tp and only one got accepted. I can understand if its to increase the challenge lvl of the game type thing but if its to try and push the players to spend money on trophies that they will blow through within thirty seconds (im making an assumption here because i know i would spend it within that time) then Im going to have to reconsider some things. I have already spent some money on this game because I like it, I do not however like it enough to spend 300$ for the above reason. (Mostly just venting here but feel free to answer, I did not mean to offend anyone)

crow
02-29-2012, 03:15 PM
Welcome to the game hope you have been enjoying it. This is done on purpose so people don't race through the game too quickly. For example Echo missed over 80 try's the other day before landing a train. Don't get in a hurry and enjoy it. Your guys will be in the upper ranks before you know it. Best of luck.

Sierra11A
02-29-2012, 07:21 PM
yeah, i kinda thought that too hehe thanks :)

Lord Bleek
03-15-2012, 02:56 PM
ragers got to love them lol

Sierra11A
03-22-2012, 10:34 PM
i just remembered, another thing things been aggrivating me is that in a number of my fights, i've noticed my glads seem to be nothing but punching bags to the opponents. I've reviewed several fights and the only name im seeing is my opponent. My glads are active in their fight strat. and their att., yet they don't seem to want to fight any more, what gives?

Cynaidh
03-23-2012, 04:07 AM
Make sure your clicking the "blow by blow details" link at the top of the fight to make sure you are getting to read everything you guy might be missing a lot (if you don't click blow by blow it takes some of the miss/parries out to make it a faster read)