PDA

View Full Version : Leveling up skills

Isajij
02-21-2012, 07:50 PM
So question should i be taking all skills i train to level 10 right away or train multiple to level 5 then upward in short stages like taking them all to level 5 then level 6 and 7 and so on? Thanks for your consideration.
-Isajij

crow
02-21-2012, 08:10 PM
My personal preference has always been to level my weapon skill to 10 then work all the other skills up evenly as you were talking about. If you are unsure what to level up past your weapon skill, you could always train up your attributes till you decide how you want to skill train your glad.
Hope this helps

Apoca1ypse
02-21-2012, 08:29 PM
+1 to what crow said.

also skills really start to come into their own around lvl 7-8 so that's what i'd aim for each time before moving on to a new skill.

HipsterD
02-21-2012, 11:02 PM
I'm sure it's been said many times before, but can't hurt to say again: have a plan for what skills you want the glad to learn. I recently looked over my two oldest glads and they are screwed up. True, anything is fixable, but you don't need to spend as many trophies on clean up if you have an idea of what skills you want the glad to have at the end.

Isajij
02-22-2012, 03:53 PM
Thanks for your input guys I enjoy games that help newer players get information about how to become better not many games have that nowadays.