PDA

View Full Version : Arena Champions Gallery

crow
02-19-2012, 08:05 PM
This thread is dedicated to any Gladiator that has sat on the throne in the Arena of the Great Realm.

Moon Child - Team Kaos - an offensive war gladiator that was one of the first champions of the arena.

Laphroaig - Holy Trinity - (Inactive) The first Rage to hold the title as champion

Solstice - Team Kaos - The first theatrics to hold the title. Also the longest running champion in the game. Held the title for months at a time. The first of the speed theatrics.

Anger Rising - Team Kaos - A war glad that went back and forth with Solstice, before Solstice went on a sustained run.

Thunder Lips - Pirates Booty- The first of the heavy hitting speed rages that roam the sands of today. Went back and forth with Solstice for control of the throne

Narvalo - Theatrics - (Freed) First of the new breed theatrics, A hybrid based fighter that uses many skills from all three skill trees.

Ormgar - Briteron By - Another of the hybrid theatrics, known for his quick hitting and huge last stands. His time on the throne was split with Narvalo. Is the only glad to win the Blood games other than Laharl!!

Laharl - Kyuuketsuki - Dual wielding blade offensive war gladiator, with very high defensive capabilities. Very tough to get through his armor. Held the top spot for several months. Also the very first complete build gladiator in the game. Has won every blood games except one. A true monster of the Arena.

Eruption - Lil Ludis - The first 2hand weapon using champion in the game. An offensive based War glad. Held the top spot for a few months, and went back and forth with Laharl.

Prey - Zombie - The new breed super speed dual blade rage glad. Utilizes up to 10+ attacks a round with very few deflections. The first female to sit on the throne, just don't dare say she hits like one...or it might be your last words of your life!!

Delta - Alpha Team - (Freed) Another of the speed dual blade rage. Has held the top spot a few times back and forth with Prey.

Echo - Alpha Team - (Freed) A defensive based theatrics using an exotic and tower shield. Excels against the speed rage build.

Wargh - Team Win - (Freed) The quickest of all the speed ragers, utilizing the advantage of the Snivler race to his full advantage, this champion will beat anyone that has ever dared to step on the sands to the first punch.

Foxtrot - Alpha Team - (Freed) Dual blade wielding offensive war gladiator. As in the case of Laharl..this glad does very well against most builds. Does not win many matches by blowouts..he just wins!! Also the blood games V Champion!!

Belgarad- AB Gold (Freed) - AB Gold - The new generation of axe and mace Power Rage. Has massive strength that delivers damage per hit. Utilizes very high Health along with brutal rampage shots and massive last stands, makes this new type of warrior very hard to beat.

All the Champions that are listed below, since the rankings change so fast will be for those who held it for longer periods of time, instead of short durations due to points swings. If you feel your glad deserves to be here make your case and the vets will have to approve it.

ZeroEleven- Imperial Gaurds - 2nd to only Solstice for duration of time holding to the throne. One of the best 2hand Warriors to ever step foot on the Arena Sands. Still going strong even after the HOL slaves have come along. Winner of many Blood Games

ZeroTwentyone- Imperial Gaurds - Has spent most of his career as a Spite. Super powerful usually has over 200 strength. This tiny Warrior has brought many opponents down with his dual hatchets.

Cel- BA Gold - (Freed) A Monster speed theatrics Trug with a ton of HP. Could win either by simply slicing a glad up or just bleeding them death. Either way your screwed

Zmash - AB Gold - (Freed) One the most powerful 2hand wars to walk the sands. This dunder produced monster hits and his last stand would bring almost every glad down.

Black Talon - BA Gold- (Freed) Huge dual battle Axe War that produced huge hits. One of the most dominate champs during his short reign. Came out of retirement for a day and was back in the top 10, got bored and went back to the bar. The rest of the glads in the arena were very happy about this.

I will try to keep this list up to date.

Prinny
02-20-2012, 03:01 AM
Note that Laharl also has won the first Bloodgames :)

CaineDeSoulis
02-20-2012, 05:39 AM
prey was the first female gladiator champion 2 :)

Apoca1ypse
02-23-2012, 04:28 PM
Yay! Wargh is on the list! Thanks crow :)

Wargh was also only lvl 47 and I think the first non grape-ape to sit at the top. he was in greens except for his weapons. Very proud of that.

Prey is now a sniveler too so I no longer have the fasted glad. oh well

CaineDeSoulis
02-24-2012, 02:32 AM
foxtrot just made it to the top :)

crow
02-29-2012, 07:23 PM
Updated :)

crow
03-10-2012, 01:26 PM
updated with new champion

crow
01-07-2013, 02:31 PM
Updated, well sort of. I think some discussion is needed, for other additions

Narol
01-10-2013, 02:57 AM
Do you have a bias against me, Crow ?

Slim Tailor and Tygros Rex both kicked Zeroeleven from the throne for some time before the wave of HOL glads came in, they both have the undisputed Primus Champion title and deserves to be in this list. Have you already forgot that you had to spend thousands of trophies in less than a week to change your build so you can turn the tide again in your favor ?

oedi
01-10-2013, 04:08 AM
Narol, I think you confuse me with Crow, but clearly your legendary gladiators belong in the Arena champions gallery.

Narol
01-10-2013, 07:24 AM
Thanks Oedi and yes I confused you with Crow for the comment about Zeroeleven, sorry.

Cynaidh
01-10-2013, 07:33 AM
Narol, you might just want to list which of your glads have the undisputed Primus Champion title and give a short description of what made them different and make it to the top so Crow can add them to the list. I know i for one wasn't playing during that time so I'd be interesting in seeing who all sat on the throne during that period.

For my teams already listed we have:
Zmash
Black Talon
Belgarad
Cel

And the unlisted glads i have that have sat on the thrown are:
The Returned
Pissed
Bladesinger
Belwraith

Pissed is the only one that might should make the list she was dominate there for awhile before i broke her skill spec(wanted ten skills at rank 10 for max points during the respec). The Returned is just a giant under-achiever so far, waiting to see how he does as a shield using defensive glad after the skill change before i can make up my mind on him. The other two are just too new, they aren't complete builds and still got room to grow still, so got to wait and see how they end up.

crow
01-10-2013, 01:43 PM
Narol,
I did not forget about your guys when making this list. But because of the the change in the points system, especially when a glad gets to the top makes it for a bunch of change to occur. Because of this we have seen alot of glads race to the throne and last about a day and then come tumbling back down. That is why most of the folks on the list are pre points change. The ones that are post points change are glads that spent alot of time at the #1 spot, with a few brief times in the top 5 then back to #1. I think we can all agree that all the glads that are listed are without a doubt deserve to be in a hall of fame type category. Heck I have a few glads that sat on the throne for a short time but I did not feel they belonged on this list.
Basically when doing this list, I typed in the surefire without a doubt glads that we will probably all agree on. I think for now on we should nominate some glads then get together on the chat page at a certain time and make a group desicion on whether a glad belongs in this group. Seperating the best from the top 1% is always hard, so I expect debate and sometimes it might get a bit spirited.

Right now I think the next group to get considerations should be :
Kaspar Widmann
Slim Tailor
Pissed
Yukimaru
Belca