PDA

View Full Version : Lack of Things to do

Rage Quit
02-19-2012, 01:36 PM
I really like this game so far but I'm finding that I am running out of things to do. After i do my 20 tavern quests and arena battles, and then check out the blacksmith and slave market there's not much to do but wait. If u added game features where the user could play continously i think people would spend more time on ur site.
An example would be like having another element common in RPG's or strategy games. U could let gladiators command units and maybe attack other stables like in city-building games, or maybe u could have a feature where users could explore a 2D or 3D map for different items to forge their own weapons with. If u add other features from common strategy games i think this game would really apeal to the strategy crowd.:cool:

Eric
02-19-2012, 04:15 PM
We have a little something on the horizon called Conquests. I can't say exactly when they will be introduced into the game, but I can tell you that they fit into part of what you are looking for. Nate and I will discuss very soon about giving you an inside peak into these Conquests.

BlkTmplr
02-19-2012, 05:06 PM
I had a little chuckle at this :D Thanks Eric, we are kinda pushing you for the Conquests lately.

Dainoji
02-20-2012, 08:20 AM
I really like this game so far but I'm finding that I am running out of things to do. After i do my 20 tavern quests and arena battles, and then check out the blacksmith and slave market there's not much to do but wait. If u added game features where the user could play continously i think people would spend more time on ur site.
An example would be like having another element common in RPG's or strategy games. U could let gladiators command units and maybe attack other stables like in city-building games, or maybe u could have a feature where users could explore a 2D or 3D map for different items to forge their own weapons with. If u add other features from common strategy games i think this game would really apeal to the strategy crowd.:cool:

How many gladiators are you managing? Just one? Get 4 more and see if you run out of things to do. ;) That aside, you've got some good ideas.