PDA

View Full Version : weapons for bleeder?

beamyja
02-19-2012, 07:01 AM
Hey fellow theatrics, I was just wonder which weapons draws out the most blood from the opponent.

I've been trying a few alternatives but haven't really been successful in this matter (money shortage).

Anyway, I have 2 theatrics both with 10 weapon skills (1 is exotic and 1 is blades)

By the looks of it the exotic weapons "falchion type weapons" are quite slow to my liking but it's getting through tough armors alright at lv 20-25 range, but does not draw enough blood to actually win the fight, whereas "knuckle dusters type weapons" (tried both lunge and slash lunge seems to do the job better) do draw some blood, but the hit rates against touch war glads are appalling, still not enough to draw blood to win the fight.

And I got a blade master ... been using bastard swords (slashing), but it isnt drawing any blood so far.

So if anyone would kindly help me in weapons of choice for both blades and exotics which are good at drawing blood would be nice.

Also, fighting styles, and AL + BL (or even stats) would be nice as well.

BTW ... GV for both glads are at lv 7 and will soon be upgraded to 9 when I acumilate enough skill points.

Apoca1ypse
02-19-2012, 01:34 PM
a cestus inflicts the most belleding, but has no chance getting through heavy armor. falchions are slower but pack enough punch to get through, and still do pretty good bleeding. as for blades, i seem to do ok with a gladius, but i'm no expert on 1H weapons. Oedi can probably tell you though.

Dainoji
02-20-2012, 08:23 AM
Keep in mind your opponent's armor effects how much bleeding damage you'll deliver, not just your weapon. Heavy armor is a bitch to get through on the bleeds.

Team Ziggler
02-24-2012, 04:08 PM
small fast blades designed for piercing attacks are going to be your best bet with this, (daggers and epees). as far as exotics go damn near everything in the category causes bleeding damage, but to me bleeding has always been a secondary bonus. getting the damage through armor is number one, unless you're purely depending on knockout for wins... if the weapon youre looking at looks like its designed to make your enemy spout blood like a faucet, then it most likely is. aka you,re not gonna get bleed damage out of any blunt weapon.

Xzaii
03-09-2012, 07:52 AM
Nice write-up! Much appreciated.

Chamaeleonx
06-29-2012, 12:37 PM
I use two Falchions for my Threatic, Level 10, i get bleeding pretty often, in combination with serious injury sometimes and other cc. I love it if my glad just slices through the head o:.
Well, i use lung fighting Style so far, in combination with a particular target and activity 6, bloodthirst 5.

But well, its my first glad anyway, stats are just low and basic =).

*EDIT: By the way, sometimes its sad that you dont get a kill score if your opponent dies to bleeding even if the Enforcer stops the fight :/. The Score is red in "My fights" but you dont get the killing score added :/.
I lost around 3 kills so far through this x:.