PDA

View Full Version : lulwut....

Team Ziggler
02-17-2012, 09:45 PM
http://imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img715/3355/35657730.jpg had 1235 health left... damn screenshots.

Apoca1ypse
02-17-2012, 09:57 PM
lulwut is a chi based glad yeah?

may have to refit kharn and rarg with just chi looking at his success

Team Ziggler
02-17-2012, 10:01 PM
no, hes a strength based glad actually. i believe this was his 5th or 6th attempt too.

Apoca1ypse
02-18-2012, 12:32 AM
ah, i was confusing with sir trollington. 2H chi based who is doing better than my 2H glads...

CaineDeSoulis
02-20-2012, 05:54 AM
CAINEDESOULIS's HEROIC HAMMER crashes down on APOCALYPSE with unrelenting force.
CAINEDESOULIS looks to seriously damage APOCALYPSE's armour! (-Sunder Armour-)
APOCALYPSE's shoulder is smashed into a thousand pieces! (+317 Damage)

CAINEDESOULIS makes a devastating strike with his bloody DREAMWOOD BATTLE AXE.
CAINEDESOULIS roars uncontrollably as he attacks! (-Rampage-)
Blast to the hand sends fingers flying in several different directions! (+1489 Damage)
APOCALYPSE is bleeding from minor cuts and bruises!
CAINEDESOULIS whirls uncontrollably around his adversary.
CAINEDESOULIS attempts to destroy APOCALYPSE with his HEROIC HAMMER.
CAINEDESOULIS tries to fake APOCALYPSE out with a few twirls of his weapon! (-Feint-)
Screaming in agony APOCALYPSE's skull is smashed open rewarding the crowd with a shower of bone and brains! (+327 Damage)
APOCALYPSE has taken some heavy damage from this fight!!
CAINEDESOULIS's HEROIC HAMMER arcs toward APOCALYPSE.
CAINEDESOULIS tries to knock APOCALYPSE down with the force of the blow! (-Barreling Attack-)
APOCALYPSE winces as he is knocked off balance and sent to the ground!
Broken finger on APOCALYPSE's hand...ah, didn't need it anyway! (+154 Damage)
CAINEDESOULIS dances and leaps around his adversary.
CAINEDESOULIS leaps into the air and executes a cruel strike with his HEROIC HAMMER.
Internal organs are mashed by the beastly shot! (+438 Damage)
CAINEDESOULIS's muscles flex under the awesome power of his HEROIC HAMMER's attack.
Freakish swing to the throat caves in APOCALYPSE's larynx and crushes his windpipe! (+470 Damage)

no stuns this fight just pure damage ^_^

Cynaidh
02-20-2012, 05:56 AM
hehe, you can just feel the nerf to duel wielding building in the air :)

Dainoji
02-20-2012, 08:18 AM
hehe, you can just feel the nerf to duel wielding building in the air :)

I know there is a lot of talk about DW rage being all that now, but I'm afraid I'm not seeing it. Thunder Lips is a DW rage and is far from dominate. Sure we've got some ragers moving up the ladder but that always happens when there's a change in the matrix, it takes some time for the other managers to figure things out and change up their strategies to compensate. We've got a lot of smart guys at the top, I'm sure it'll happen soon enough. :)

Cynaidh
02-20-2012, 11:15 AM
Its the ones with super stats that are doing it i think,

I have one of them and i'd say its over-powered, Varqus is level 42 and is already 11th in primus, all from being a sword duel wield rage with 84 str/95 agil/75 chi before gear, with level 40 gear he is running 139 str/132 agil, as soon as i finish getting armor movement to 10 (9 currently) I don't expect him to loose to much other then orgmar, prey, delta or wargh (the primus speed freaks, ya Orgmar isn't a rage but man he is quick!) and Echo <-- he is just that cool. War's don't really have a chance the speed rages can just take the one or two hits they throw and overwhelm them in one/two round. Once he hits 50 i'll swap him over to being a Snivler and buy him new gear to get him to near 150str/175 agil to let the real fun begin.

Just my opinion (everyone has one :) ) if Thunderlips had a less str and more agil from his gear (Say 125 str, 155 agil in gear), drop the off hand broadsword for a gladius or dagger (which seems to give you more main hand swings, yes i know makes no sense but it does seem to) i'd think you'd be seeing the same thing.

Apoca1ypse
02-20-2012, 07:49 PM
Varqus is amazing!! never seen a glad with >90 agility base, let alone good str to go along with it.

Wargh only seems to do well against other rage. any hint of armor and he just cannot get through. I'm looking forward to getting to lvl 50 so i can give his armor the purple treatment. I should probably get armor agility though so i can swap him to something other than a sniveler. his hp is so fail :(

Cynaidh
02-21-2012, 04:02 AM
Ya that's after Varqus has had some stat trains, he was originally:

78 59 89 71 73 68 72

his brother is on the way up the ranks now too! Varurk is currently 153-12-22 ranked 8th in pit lords at level 24 his stats are:

85 65 85 60 72 68 75

he is a blood thirsty bastard :)