PDA

View Full Version : Acquiring a new gladiator

wero79
02-17-2012, 03:37 PM
I just found in the slave market yet the best gladiator compared to the one I have and wondering what kind of gladiator it is since I'm still new at this game.

This are his stats:

Str: 78
Int: 61
Agility: 76
Stamina: 71
Size: 78
Presence: 60
Chi: 71

According to what I've read so far this would be a Rage type guy?

I also have a rage champion already and doing quite well using a DW with 62 Agility high intelligence, strength and chi and so far he is 32-3-1, but those 3 loses were Warrior stamina walls, since his stamina is only 62 trying to get it to at least 65.

Any advice is more than welcome.

BlkTmplr
02-17-2012, 03:47 PM
Looks good for anything you would really like to make it in Rage, personally I've had the most trouble climbing up the ranks with 2H Rages dropping bombs on me so if you want a monster then that's a way to make one... I dread meeting them lately.

wero79
02-17-2012, 04:00 PM
Well so his best career is rage, no chance in war or theatrics because of low int I suppose?

BlkTmplr
02-17-2012, 04:08 PM
Class and weapon selection really comes down to stats, you could make him anything at all but the idea is to go with the highest stats as his specialty (Rage being Chi, War for Intellect and Presence for Theatrics) but this is not a rule.

nova1491
02-17-2012, 05:11 PM
I just found in the slave market yet the best gladiator compared to the one I have and wondering what kind of gladiator it is since I'm still new at this game.

This are his stats:

Str: 78
Int: 61
Agility: 76
Stamina: 71
Size: 78
Presence: 60
Chi: 71

According to what I've read so far this would be a Rage type guy?

I prefer to make this a war type( Armour, weapon skill and Death from abv ). Going hybrid trees for off build. Eg, get the 5 skills in rage for off. Up his stamina to get Iron Jaw. I wanna make him a mid - fast and hard hitter.