PDA

View Full Version : Return of a Lord...

Lord Dak
02-16-2012, 05:48 PM
The darkness faded and gave way to light. I awoke from my long slumber. The world around me had changed. I saw women in the armor of champions of the sands, humans no longer remained the sole entertainers of those who craved bloodshed, and I saw something that almost shocked me right back into the darkness. My former Houses were in rubble. Dakota, Arnorath... my champions dead... Golgorath, Bilgax and all the others from my other two houses lie with them... only my gold, trophies and memories of former glory remained. I was no longer the mighty Lord Dak... As I prepared to leave my House in it's state of ruin and begin a new life, I was stopped by an Urk and a Man... Arnoriath and Dakonath... cousins of my former champions, Arnorath and Dakota. No words were spoken. We understood each other. We would rebuild the House of Lord Dak in the name of my former champions. Their cousins would ascend even beyond what their kin had accomplished. The time has come my friends... I am Lord Dak... I have returned...

BlkTmplr
02-16-2012, 06:57 PM
Lol, welcome back. :D

Apoca1ypse
02-17-2012, 04:54 AM
WB :)

with the changes it should be easy to power level back up the ranks

Lord Dak
02-17-2012, 07:37 PM
After only a few fights in the Arena, Arnoriath, fell upon the sands. As I wept over the loss of one I considered my own brother, a man approached me from behind and said
"I am Dako my Lord, cousin of Dakota and brother to Dakonath. I come to serve and call you my Dominus!"
I rose and ceased weeping. Anger filled me.
"You shall be granted your wish. The kin of Dakota shall take up the mantle of his former glory! Welcome to the house of Lord Dak! Spill blood upon the sands, and remind all who would challenge us... the House of Lord Dak has returned!"
"Yes Dominus!"
One last tear fell from my eye, upon the sands which my gladiators shall soon stain with blood...

BlkTmplr
02-17-2012, 08:54 PM
And then I lol'd.

Lord Dak
02-18-2012, 08:50 AM
Hopefully our gladiators will meet in the arena and I can slap the laughing out of you! I look forward to a good fight someday!

BlkTmplr
02-18-2012, 03:43 PM
Not too far off my newer glads, keep and eye out for Lillith, Sensual and Reznov. :D

Lord Dak
02-18-2012, 05:49 PM
I shall. Keep an eye out for the blades of my gladiators as they taste victory!