PDA

View Full Version : Tier 4 Arena Challenges

Apoca1ypse
02-15-2012, 05:29 PM
This tier begins introducing you to opponents with thoroughly obscene health. if you have info that could help other, I'll add it in :)

Kudos go to Riggen who collected nearly all of this data post update (which had rendered the old info useless)

Grendle

Trug War Gladiator

104 Strength
85 Intellect
84 Agility
80 Stamina
125 Size
69 Presence
81 Chi

He's level 35 and has 1495 Health and 48 Endurance

Gear:
He wields a single one-handed epic battleaxe that seems to swing a lot. He wears light armor on his shield arm and back leg. medium armor on his head, chest and front leg, heavy armor on his weapon arm.

Fighting Style:
He attacks pretty often, quite hard too, I think he's simply set to Bash. I've only seen him use Feint.

Beating him:
Ragers can simply target his back leg and rip him apart, war gladiators can EASILY and I mean, REALLY easily scum him down, set to tank and just wait till he drops, his endurance is pathetic. Theatrics can probably exhaust him as well with a defensive tactic, otherwise, aim for the back leg and rely on Gratuitous Violence and Brute Force to really dig into him, If you rank up Called Shot, many of your hits will hit his back leg, making for an easier time.

Mystere

Elaar Theatrics Gladiator

85 Strength
81 Intellect
112 Agility
95 Stamina
90 Size
87 Presence
107 Chi

He's level 35 and has 924 Health and 95 Endurance

Gear:
He wields a blue trident and a tower shield. All of his armor is medium but arms are the weakest point.

Fighting Style:
He's most likely a defensive fighter, I've seen him use Signature Move. I assume he's set to counter-attack or perhaps parry, as his damage is pretty low.

Beating Him:
For a defensive gladiator, he's got pretty low health, being an elaar and all. War gladiators should have no problem whatsoever with this one. Ragers can simply overpower him. Other theatrics might be in a tight spot, however, simply aiming for his arms and relying on outdamaging him can definitely work. Overall he's pretty easy.

Gorin The Drunk

Dunder Rage Gladiator

98 Strength
54 Intellect
74 Agility
91 Stamina
92 Size
82 Presence
68 Chi

He's level 36 and has 1120 Health and 91 Endurance

Gear:
He wields a blue one handed battle axe and an epic one handed morning star. He wears a white helm, epic chest, white shield arm, blue weapon arm, blue front leg and green back leg, all of his armor is light, of course.

Fighting Style
He's likely set to berserk, he hits REALLY. FREAKING. HARD. and uses Feint and Sunder Armor. He's also pretty damned fast for a drunk dunder.

Beating him:
Aim for his head or back leg. Only chance for ragers is to outswing the bearded monster, which may prove easier for dual wielders. War gladiators may get heavily boned in here as well, I assume Create Distance, Warcry and Hamstring are great assets here. Theatrics has the better chance as they can pretty much faceroll this guy with high speed weapons and grat. violence

The Snivler

Snivler Theatrics Gladiator

85 Strength
65 Intellect
127 Agility
69 Stamina
80 Size
100 Presence
87 Chi

He's level 36 and has 693 Health and 69 Endurance.

Gear:
He dual-wields a pair of blue falchions and wears a blue head, green chest, epic weapon arm, green shield arm, white back leg and green front leg. All of his armor is light.

Fighting Style:
He's not as fast as you'd expect, and his damage is actually kinda low. He deals a decent amount of bleed, but most people should have no trouble with him (ress sickness two hand rager beat him with his fists). I've only seen him use Strength of the Crowd.

Beating him:
I believe ANYTHING should be able to beat him. His damage is low, his health is abysmall, he wears light armor and has low endurance. You can scum him out easily with a tank or just break him in half with any kind of offensive glad.

Styx

Unknown Rage Gladiator

140 Strength
62 Intellect
71 Agility
91 Stamina
200 Size (what the actual fuck?)
96 Presence
80 Chi

He's level 37 and has 1868 Health and 91 Endurance

Gear:
He dual wields a pair of blue one-handed axes. He wears a blue helm, epic chest, epic arms, blue legs. All of his armor is light.

Fighting Style:
He attacks really fast and REALLY. FUCKING. HARD. He uses Feint and Sunder Armor.

Beating Him:
Pray to your favourite gods to smite him. He hits hard and has stupid HP. theatrics can try and bleed the bejesus out of him. rage will just have to out swing him and hope for some bombs, and wars will be unable to tank against this monster. Most of the tier will seem easy once your past him.

Sidewinder

Tribal

Human Rage Gladiator

109 Strength
75 Intellect
112 Agility
92 Stamina
85 Size
79 Presence
99 Chi

Gear:
He wields an epic one handed sword and a green rapier. He wears a blue helm, blue chest, blue shield arm, blue back leg, epic weapon arm and epic front leg. All of it light, of course.

Fighting Style:
He's not a very fast attacker, he uses Barreling Attack and Death from Above. He also seems to be a fan of wimpy damage.

Beating him:
This guy should be food for mostly anything, weak overall, target shield arm or back leg for best results.

Snitch The Rat

76 Strength
61 Intellect
144 Agility
99 Stamina
72 Size
101 Presence
67 Chi

He's level 38 and has 845 Health and 99 Endurance.

Gear:
He wields a blue one handed falchion and a blue kriss. He wears an epic helm, epic chest, epic back leg, blue front leg and blue arms, all of his armour is medium.

Fighting Style:
I haven't seen him proc any skills and he was quite slow for a snivler theatrics. His damage was decent.

Beating him:
His low health paired with his rather slow initiative should make him an easy target for most gladiators. Target his arms and swing away. If you have a 2H rage, see if you can 1-shot him with rampage :D

Necropolis

Human War Gladiator

100 Strength
70 Intellect
93 Agility
85 Stamina
95 Size
75 Presence
73 Chi

He's level 39 and has 1186 Health and 85 Endurance.

Gear:
He wields a blue two-handed, and wears a blue helm, blue chest, white weapon arm, green shield arm, white back leg and green front leg. All of his armour is heavy.

Fighting Style:
Set to tank and then parry or bash once you're tired. This thing is a defensive monster.
He uses Create Distance and Never Say Die.

Beating him:
Any defensive war should outlast him by stacking stamina. His endurance isn't THAT great. Theatrics can try to slowly bleed him if they can sneak in attacks. Berserking against him just won't work though unless you get lucky. low activity killshot may be your ticket though. just make sure to aim for the legs.

Stonez

Human War Gladiator

119 Strength
81 Intellect
94 Agility
107 Stamina
135 Size
67 Presence
89 Chi

He's level 40 and has 1617 Health and 107 Endurance

Gear:
He wields an epic two handed battle flail. He wears a blue helmet, an epic chest, epic weapon arm, blue shield arm, epic front leg and blue back leg. All of his armour is heavy.

Fighting Style:
I can't tell a whole lot about his style from the fight I just had. I haven't seen him proc any skills. His initiative is quite low and so is his speed. His hits are pretty strong however and he is quite tanky. I believe he may be set to a simple bash strategy o.O

Beating Him:
For rage gladiators he is rather easy. just set to berserk and swing away. Theatrics and other wars MAY have issues with him, as he's very tanky, and has high endurance. I believe being defensive against him might be very hard, unless you stack mountains of stamina, wear heavy armour and are great at scumming people overall. For offensive warriors I guess Never Say Die and Create Distance will help, as he attacks very rarely (considering these skills proc when you're offensive). For theatrics, I can only hope they can get there with bleeds, otherwise this guy might be kinda hard.

BlkTmplr
03-05-2012, 03:37 PM
Necropolis:

War, Human, 7'6" (229cm), 374lbs (170kgs)

Level 39
1186HP and 85 Stamina.

Uses a blue 2H Axe and blue/green/white equipment. (Weak armor is on his back leg and weapon arm)

Ticks Hamstring and CD often.

Apoca1ypse
03-05-2012, 05:09 PM
cheers for the help :)

Updated

Toop55
09-18-2012, 05:59 AM
Info for styx
STATS
strength-140
Intellect-62
Agility-71
Stamina-91
Size-200
Presence-96
Chi-80

Specialty- rage
Race- unknown
Height-11'6" (351cm)
Weight-1066 lbs (484kg)
Level-37
Health-1868
Stamina-91
Head-16 armor
Torso-21 armor + 8 Strength + 4 Presence + 8 Chi
Weapon arm- 21 armor + 15 Presence + 16 Attack Power
Shield arm- 22 armor + 5 Strength + 5 Agility + 6 Stamina + 4 Defense
Front leg- 16 armor + 7 Agility + 8 Presence + 7 Defense
Back leg- 16 armor + 7 Strength + 8 Chi
Main weapon-Wyrdsteel Battle Axe
Axes & Maces Speed*1.15 Weight*4.5
129 - 203 Damage
(190.9 damage per round)
+ 6 Chi
+ 10 Defense
Off hand-Ironwood Francisca
Axes & Maces Speed*1.45 Weight*1.33
100 - 163 Damage
(190.7 damage per round)

riggen
01-03-2013, 05:12 AM
Here goes my Tier 4 adventure of fun and cuddles, starting with Grendle!

Stats:

Trug War Gladiator

104 Strength
85 Intellect
84 Agility
80 Stamina
125 Size
69 Presence
81 Chi

He's level 35 and has 1495 Health and 48 Endurance

Gear:
He wields a single one-handed epic battleaxe. He wears a blue medium armor helmet, green heavy armor weapon arm, blue light armor shield arm, blue medium armor chest, blue medium armor front leg and green light armor back leg.

Fighting Style:
He attacks pretty often, quite hard too, I think he's simply set to Bash. I've only seen him use Feint.

Beating him:
Ragers can simply target his back leg and rip him apart, war gladiators can EASILY and I mean, REALLY easily scum him down, set to tank and just wait till he drops, his endurance is pathetic. For offensive wars I guess skills like Hamstring and Warcry will help. Theatrics can probably exhaust him as well with a defensive tactic, otherwise, aim for the back leg and rely on Gratuitous Violence and Brute Force to really dig into him, If you rank up Called Shot, many of your hits will hit his back leg, making for an easier time.

Edit:Updated with the new changes. Now has 105 Endurance. He uses Barreling Attack, Feint, Death From Above. Not much of a challenge, even so.

riggen
01-04-2013, 02:59 AM
Oh look, Mystere!

Stats

Elaar Theatrics Gladiator

85 Strength
81 Intellect
112 Agility
95 Stamina
90 Size
87 Presence
107 Chi

He's level 35 and has 924 Health and 95 Endurance

Gear:
He wields a blue trident and a blue tower shield. He wears a blue head, epic chest, green arms and blue legs. All of his armor is medium.

Fighting Style:
He's most likely a defensive fighter, I've seen him use Signature Move: Blind. I assume he's set to counter-attack or perhaps parry, as his damage is pretty low.

Beating Him
For a defensive gladiator, he's got pretty low health, being an elaar and all. War gladiators should have no problem whatsoever with this one. Ragers can simply overpower him. Other theatrics might be in a tight spot, however, simply aiming for his arms and relying on outdamaging him can definitely work. Overall he's pretty easy.

Edit:Updated with the new changes. He now uses Strength of the Crowd and Hamstring, as well as Signature Moves. He most likely doesn't have GV as his bleeds are crap.

riggen
01-05-2013, 09:00 AM
While refraining the UPDATE NOW!! chant, I bring you information on Gorin the Drunk! :)

Stats:

Dunder Rage Gladiator

98 Strength
54 Intellect
74 Agility
91 Stamina
92 Size
82 Presence
68 Chi

He's level 36 and has 1120 Health and 91 Endurance

Gear:
He wields a blue one handed battle axe and an epic one handed morning star. He wears a white helm, epic chest, white shield arm, blue weapon arm, blue front leg and green back leg, all of his armor is light, of course.

Fighting Style
He's likely set to berserk, he hits REALLY. FREAKING. HARD. and uses Feint and Sunder Armor. He's also pretty damned fast for a drunk dunder.

Beating him
Only chance for ragers is to outswing the bearded monster, which may prove easier for dual wielders. War gladiators may get heavily boned in here as well, I assume Create Distance, Warcry and Hamstring are great assets here. Theatrics has the better chance here, they can pretty much faceroll this guy I guess.

Edit: Updated with the new changes: He now uses Sunder Armour, Barreling Attack, Rampage, Adrenaline Rush and Feint. He also has 141 Endurance now O_o. Hits less hard though.

riggen
01-07-2013, 10:47 AM
My gladiator is on some kind of period or whatever, I call it the ress-sickness period.
Even so, let's see what's up with The Snivler(no, not the tavern quest ones)

Stats:

85 Strength
65 Intellect
127 Agility
69 Stamina
80 Size
100 Presence
87 Chi

He's level 36 and has 693 Health and 69 Endurance.

Gear:
He dual-wields a pair of blue one handed falchions and wears a blue head, green chest, epic weapon arm, green shield arm, white back leg and green front leg. All of his armor is light.

Fighting Style:
He's not as fast as you'd expect, and his damage is actually kinda low. He deals a decent amount of bleeding, but most people should have no trouble with him (ress sickness two hand rager beat him with his fists). I've only seen him use Strength of the Crowd.

Beating him:
I believe ANYTHING should be able to beat him. His damage is low, his health is abysmall, he wears light armor and has low endurance. You can scum him out easily with a tank or just break him with any kind of offensive glad.

Edit: Updated with the new changes. Now has 94 Endurance. Uses Feint, Hamstring, Signature Moves and Strength of the Crowd.

riggen
01-08-2013, 03:40 PM
Information on Styx(update plox?)

Stats

Unknown Rage Gladiator (Tyranid, maybe?)

140 Strength
62 Intellect
71 Agility
91 Stamina
200 Size (what the actual fuck?)
96 Presence
80 Chi

He's level 37 and has 1868 Health and 91 Endurance

Gear:
He dual wields a pair of blue one-handed axes. He wears a blue helm, epic chest, epic arms, blue legs. All of his armor is light.

Fighting Style:
He attacks really fast and REALLY. FUCKING. HARD. He uses Feint and Sunder Armor.

Beating Him:
Pray to your favourite gods to smite him. Will update when it starts looking like a possible feat. Managed to beat him, but only due to last stand giving my 2-hander 2 swings in row, Only advice I can give to 2h ragers is to hope they luck out, dual wielders may be able to beat this guy, if they're fast. I guess wars will have to rely on Create Distance, Warcry and Hamstring, in adition to heavy armour, to stand even the slightest chacne o.o

Edit: Updated with the new changes. 141 Endurance. Rampage, Sunder Armour, Barreling Attack. You're still fucked.

riggen
01-12-2013, 08:24 AM
Hooray, update. Here's stuff on Tribal!

Stats:

Human Rage Gladiator

109 Strength
75 Intellect
112 Agility
92 Stamina
85 Size
79 Presence
99 Chi

Gear:
He wields an epic one handed sword and a green rapier. He wears a blue helm, blue chest, blue shield arm, blue back leg, epic weapon arm and epic front leg. All of it light, of course.

Fighting Style:
He's not a very fast attacker, he uses Barreling Attack and Death from Above. He also seems to be a fan of wimpy damage.

Beating him:
This guy should be food for mostly anything, weak overall, target shield arm or back leg for best results.

riggen
01-13-2013, 05:09 AM
Here's something on Snitch the Rat!

Stats:

76 Strength
61 Intellect
144 Agility
99 Stamina
72 Size
101 Presence
67 Chi

He's level 38 and has 845 Health and 99 Endurance.

Gear:
He wields a blue one handed falchion and a blue kriss. He wears an epic helm, epic chest, epic back leg, blue front leg and blue arms, all of his armour is medium.

Fighting Style:
I haven't seen him proc any skills and he was quite slow for a snivler theatrics. His damage was decent.

Beating him:
His low health paired with his rather slow initiative should make him an easy target for most gladiators. Target his arms and swing away.

Edit: Updated with the new changes. Now has 1445 Health and 124 Endurance, which is a MASSIVE change. As expected of any theatrics worth his salt, he applies unreasonable amounts of bleeding :D. No longer has slow initiative and hits really hard. Still haven't seen him use skills though.

riggen
01-14-2013, 01:23 AM
Necropolis!

Stats

Human War Gladiator

100 Strength
70 Intellect
93 Agility
85 Stamina
95 Size
75 Presence
73 Chi

He's level 39 and has 1186 Health and 85 Endurance.

Gear:
He wields a blue two-handed, and wears a blue helm, blue chest, white weapon arm, green shield arm, white back leg and green front leg. All of his armour is heavy.

Fighting Style:
Set to tank and then parry or bash once you're tired. This thing is a defensive monster.
He uses Create Distance and Never Say Die.

Beating him:
BOR IRONFIST roars uncontrollably as he attacks! (-Rampage-)
There are scattered boos after the tiny strike to the shoulder. (+1 Damage)
Does that cover it?

Now, to be serious, I guess any defensive warrior should outlast him, by stacking stamina. His endurance isn't THAT great. Berserking against him just won't work though...

riggen
01-16-2013, 01:21 AM
Now for the final boss of Tier 4, Stonez!

Stats:

Human War Gladiator

119 Strength
81 Intellect
94 Agility
107 Stamina
135 Size
67 Presence
89 Chi

He's level 40 and has 1617 Health and 107 Endurance

Gear:
He wields an epic two handed battle flail. He wears a blue helmet, an epic chest, epic weapon arm, blue shield arm, epic front leg and blue back leg. All of his armour is heavy.

Fighting Style:
I can't tell a whole lot about his style from the fight I just had. I haven't seen him proc any skills. His initiative is quite low and so is his speed. His hits are pretty strong however and he is quite tanky. I believe he may be set to a simple bash strategy o.O

Beating Him:
For rage gladiators, after this update, he is rather easy. Can't really speak in the name of speed ragers, but power and 2h ragers should eat him. Theatrics and other wars MAY have issues with him, as he's very tanky, and has high endurance. I believe being defensive against him might be very hard, unless you stack mountains of stamina, wear heavy armour and are great at scumming people overall. For offensive warriors I guess Never Say Die and Create Distance will help, as he attacks very rarely (considering these skills proc when you're offensive). For theatrics, I can only hope they can get there with bleeds, otherwise this guy might be kinda hard.

Apoca1ypse
02-13-2013, 06:56 PM
updated and acknowledged

riggen
05-14-2013, 01:12 AM
I may or may not have forgotten to post about Sidewinder...
So, here goes!

Beastman Theatrics Gladiator

His stats are kinda hard to tell, with the new system, but he's got 100+ (godly) AGI, STA and SIZE. The rest of his stats are of no real concern.
He's level 37 and has 1910 Health and 154 Endurance.

Gear
He dual wields and epic sword and a blue sword and wears a white medium armour helm, epic medium armour chest, blue medium armour weapon arm, white medium armour shield arm, blue light armour front leg and green light armour back leg.

Fighting Style:
He hits decently hard and moderately fast. Uses Hamstring, Strength of the Crowd and Signature Moves, as well as Feint. He also has Gratuitous Violence, oh joy :).

Beating him
Offensive gladiators should easily smack him around, preferably targetting his back leg. Defensive oriented ones might have issues due to bleeds being fair and him having unreasonable amounts of endurance.

Megamieuwsel
07-27-2016, 10:45 PM
For what it's worth; My Theatrics fare pretty ok against Sidewinder using counter-attack, but be aware: he also has Surprise Ending on his repertoire...