PDA

View Full Version : New Game Mechanic: Guilds/Clans

nezul
02-13-2012, 09:36 PM
Im so far loving this game but I think it could greatly benefit from players being able to team up and/or chat while in game (i know thats been suggested)

I suggest a new mechanic that allows the player to great their own guild/clan (for a price of course), the player can then invite other gladiators to their clan. A clan would act similar to a standard stable however each win a gladiator in a clan gets, a certain percentage of gold is donated to the guild. anyone in the guild can donate items/trophies/coins to the guild and depending on hows the guilds set up, retrieve and use items from the guilds vault and the such.

this mechanic would work great with the chat box idea and also with the recently posted "team stables"

the idea of course could be heavily used to pump up low lier fighters with good weaponry and possibly cause a huge unfair advantage. therefore maybe only high level gladiators should be allowed to create clans and there should be a minimum level set thats required to join a guild, this would make things a little more balanced.

this idea could also branch off into clan vs clan with each gladiator fighting separately or everyone fights everyone at once! another cool branch that could be added is clan vs boss fights where clan has to fight an incredibly over powered boss. if the clan wins, everyone is rewarded.

whats your thoughts?

Nate
02-13-2012, 11:08 PM
Thanks for the suggestions, some have already been suggested as you pointed out, but that's ok, it's great to hear your ideas and opinions. We have plans to have clans and other social mechanics to really help all the players engage with each other and help build a more lively and active community. We still have a few other updates to get into place, but many of the things you want are on the schedule. :)

Good luck in the Pits!

-Nate-