PDA

View Full Version : Quesions

yawa
01-04-2011, 11:03 PM
First i want to apologise for my bad English. :)

1) Main quesion - Is there any possibility to figth more often than in 12h gaps? And to earn more money thanks to that?

2) Could any one tell me for what is black market?

Thx all

Nate
01-04-2011, 11:51 PM
Hi Yawa!

Thanks for the questions and welcome to the Pit of War! :) Actually both your questions are slightly related:

1) Currently the arena only fights twice a day as you know, however you can go to the Tavern and fight five more times to earn XP and gold. You can also go to the Arena and compete in the Arena Challenge. The arena challenge is a series of gladiators that you fight and each time you win you get a prize and move on to the next gladiator in the ladder.

2) The Black Market is not yet open, however once it is open there will be many things you will be able to do here. A big function will be Jimmy the Squid's underground pit fights. These will be unsanctioned fights that you'll be able to do at any time of the day and as often as you like (or have energy for) to earn points which you'll be able to trade in for powerful weapons and armour. You'll also be able to buy special items here like consumables (i.e. potions, etc), play games of chance and a lot lot more.

3) Conquests will be coming online in the future and these will be longer adventures you can send your gladiators on to explore the Great Realm, find magic items, kill powerful bosses, etc.

So for now until the other things are ready, the short answer is go to the Tavern and Arena Challenge everyday and that will get you six more fights each day.

Hope that answers your questions!

-Nate-

yawa
01-06-2011, 03:59 AM
Is there any information when this "black market" will be open?

Nate
01-07-2011, 01:21 AM
Hey Yawa,

There isn't a release date set for the Black Market yet, but when it is getting close I'll let everyone know.

-Nate-

oystein
01-08-2011, 01:28 AM
I am stuck with the same fight in the Arena Challenge and just cant win! Sigh.... for a week now.

Nate
01-08-2011, 01:44 AM
I am stuck with the same fight in the Arena Challenge and just cant win! Sigh.... for a week now.

Hey Oystein,

There is a thread going on for Arena Challenges in the General Discussion forum. I'm sure if you let everyone know who you are stuck on they might be able to help you.

Good Luck!

-Nate-

crow
01-18-2011, 06:14 PM
Nate,
I have been playing for 4 or 5 days now, and am really enjoying the game. I do the arena challenges and the tavern jobs. I would love to have my guys battle every 6 hrs, instead of every 12hr. Just a thought, thanks for the game.