PDA

View Full Version : A look into Different Weapon Spd Combo weapons

nova1491
02-08-2012, 06:47 PM
As a tip for DW weapons, i've noticed if u mix and match the spd of different weapons with correct activity rate for your glad, your glad might attack more times and inflict greater dmg then similar spd weapons for both hands.
( works for those glad with medium and high agi stats, oh, high strength helps too )

Example, my theatrics using exotic. Once i had a trident and sth similar in spd ard 1.4. Dmg wise it didnt attack more. But i tried trident with a bloody claw attached to it. I used lunge and it worked!. My glad did more dmg and no of attacks per round too. Activity wise i tried between 6-10 and bloodlust wise i did 3-8 depending on the trigger events.
( works for those glad with med-high to high agi stats, high strength helps too )

As for my DW sword glads, i tried 2.4spd with 1.2 spd. Did more dmg n no of attacks.

I've a glad that uses flail on main hand and hatchet on off hand. Seems to me he likes t use hatchet on normal attacks while critcal attacks are from the flail. example rampage etc. been the case for a few fights. will update when i've more data. I've no luck from smashers and axes. just hatchet type or dual hatchet are my best combo so far.

Anyone care to share how they make weapon and shield work? I've not seen ppl use small or medium shield. Just the jumbo ones in Blood Games.

Sierra11A
02-20-2012, 09:31 PM
when it comes to weapoins, do you know if i base my choice off os the dmg caused per round or the stats above it?