PDA

View Full Version : Issues withTrialPay and claiming of Free Trophies.

TheHemogoblin
02-08-2012, 02:05 PM
Hello!

I'm unsure if this is where I should be posting this, but I've now had two incidences where I've taken up a third-party offer but have not received my free trophies. I had claimed 8 trophies once before by doing a survey with NPDOR with no problems, the trophies being rewarded to me in mere seconds after completion.

The first failure was signing up to Netflix for 113 trophies (if I recall correctly). I thought I'd give it a shot, signed up through the links via The Bank. Its been a few days now and still no trophies. The only thing I can think that may have impeded it was the fact that my internet connection had a momentary hiccup during the signup process. The link to the Netflix offer is no longer available for me in the list, much like the NPDOR offer disappeared once those trophies were claimed.

The second failure was a survey I completed yesterday with Samplico.us for 8 trophies. Nothing of note there, clicked on the link in The Bank, filled out the survey, no trophies.

I would really like my trophies! :) Any insight into this issue would be greatly appreciated. There are a couple other offers I'd like to take advantage of but I'm very skeptical that I won't get rewarded for them now.

Other than that, I love PoW! What a great concept for a browser game! Keep up the fine work!

Thanks!
-H

EDIT: Changed "Surveylicious" to "Samplicio.us"

Nate
02-08-2012, 08:29 PM
Sorry to hear you are having trouble with TrialPay, they've been nothing short of awesome for quite some time. Go ahead and email TrialPay's customer support and they'll be able to help you:

https://www.trialpay.com/support/contactus/

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

TheHemogoblin
02-09-2012, 06:13 AM
Thank you very much Nate!

Last night I discovered that an old roommate had opened (and later closed, before the free trial had ended) a Netflix account with my name and credit card number, so while I myself have never knowingly had Netflix, I technically have because of his fraud. Therefore, I wasn't a "new customer" when I signed up for the trophies! Also, I don't get a free trial period, either.

The Samplicio.us one is still tricky though. TrialPay requires a copy of a confirmation email sent by these sites, but I haven't received one from Samplicio.us - when you click the link it simply directs you right to the survey with no registration required, unlike the NPDOR survey site which requires you to register first (I have a confirmation email from them for the survey I took).

Thank you for the info though, Nate! I appreciate it!
-H