oedi
02-07-2012, 10:00 AM
COMING SOON!
Refer a Friend Program rewarding you with free trophies
Female Gladiators
New Weapons and Armour
Conquests
The new gladiatorial school Shadow & Myst with three new specialties
This was announced a while ago. Female gladiators is in, the other stuff were still waiting for.

OogWasFles
02-07-2012, 04:58 PM
I'm happy with the way it is now, you clearly got a difference in types you want to play, and each specialization has it's own builds. I like War best, since I think it's the most versatile one.
You've got the speedy Sir Attack-A-Lot and Bleed-A-Lot Theatrics, the Berserking Rage (comes with huge ass axe or double axes) and the tank(y) War who either tires you out or destroys you while not taking damage.
Don't quite know what else would be added, some nice suggestions yourself Urk? Can't think what Shadow or Myst would do... Shadow will be unlikely in an arena tho, like why would you not see your opponent (or is it rogue-like?) Only guessing about Myst

Narol
02-09-2012, 02:51 AM
Personally, I'm very impatient to see what Shadow&Myst will be, as it will change completely the balance of the game and open a lot of new possibilities !

My guess is that shadow is about quick moves, lots of dodging and taking the opponent by surprise from behind...

For Myst, I imagine stuff about mind tricks and mesmerizing your opponent, or doing strange moves with your weapons that your opponent cannot block...

Narol
02-09-2012, 02:57 AM
Btw, there is many other ways to play the existing 3 specialities than those you said...

Offensive wars can be quite effective, for example, and in fact tanks rarely do well on the long run...

And theatrics are very good in defense especially with the counterstrike mode...

Experiment, it's the key !

nova1491
02-09-2012, 04:11 AM
I tend to use theatrics as off glads with tiny shields or no shields with war n rage attack skills. dont really like pure theatrics or pure anything.

urk
02-15-2012, 01:34 PM
when do the new specialties get here.

Apoca1ypse
02-15-2012, 02:16 PM
i hope they do NOT arrive soon. that way we can at least see how the current updates have affected the game.

also staggering new content updates keeps things feeling fresh for longer.