PDA

View Full Version : Primus top 10 at level 44!

Cynaidh
02-06-2012, 06:58 PM
Belgarad hit the number 10 spot in Primus today! Not sure how long he will stay there :) But looking forward to what he can do at level 50, maybe he will stop getting his ass kicked so much!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has helped me figure out what to do with my glads, this has defiantly been one of the most friendly communities in any game i have played yet.

nova1491
02-08-2012, 02:47 PM
Grats mate. the more we help the newer stable managers, the greater talent pool we've at the top. More challengers = more competition. Might be one of the ingredients that will make ppl stay more.

As for me, i'm waiting for my glads to get a certain number of skill points out of 100 before i'll attempt at making the cut. ^^

Narol
02-09-2012, 02:36 AM
Congrats Cynaidh, well done !

I agree with Nova, new blood at the top will make the game even more interesting for everyone including the old-timers who will have more variety of opponents and new challenges to face !

My best glad so far is only level 33 and in the Warlord category, but he has already beaten some level 50 so I have great hopes for him on the long run !