PDA

View Full Version : Polearms War Glad

OogWasFles
02-04-2012, 08:47 AM
Is this a gladiator who is worth it in the (quite) long haul?
I believe my gladiator's stats are quite ok:
Str: 77 Int: 67
Agi: 82 Sta: 75
Siz: 62 Pres: 54
Chi: 57

Im currently putting all skill points in my Polearms skill, but 'till which lvl should I train this skill before training other skills?
Also, should I save my money to upgrade stuff like Armory and get a barracks upgrade, or should I keep on investing in new items?
I'm just 4 days into this game, so I'm not certain how-to-play on some aspects.
Gladiator is just lvl 3 btw (2-0) (Currently got a 47-80 Polearm, so Im ok with that for a while)

Thanks in advance!

crow
02-04-2012, 01:41 PM
Welcome to the great realm!..your glad looks okay. Only thing that might get him/her is size. But you won't see that unless you get into the top 25 in the game. Keep training your weapon skill and learn your glads preferred fight strategys.
As far as upgrades, I would say get your armory up to level 5 or 6 if you plan on using blue and purple armor and weapon. Also get your undertaker upgraded and doctor. Also it is easy to get your barracks upgraded expanded. Hope this helps.

OogWasFles
02-04-2012, 06:09 PM
Yeah, it did help. One more thing tho... For some reason Im even losing fights vs. unarmed lvl 2 gladiators (not due tiring out but by losing so much health) I got activity on 4 and bloodlust on 4... What am I doing wrong??

BlkTmplr
02-04-2012, 06:16 PM
What race did you select?

crow
02-04-2012, 06:32 PM
Yeah, it did help. One more thing tho... For some reason Im even losing fights vs. unarmed lvl 2 gladiators (not due tiring out but by losing so much health) I got activity on 4 and bloodlust on 4... What am I doing wrong??

Study your fights details. If you are missing alot of attacks and tripping over yourself.... Then lower your activity and bloodlust. Once your glad reaches level 10, then you should be able to slowly start cranking up the activity and BL.

OogWasFles
02-05-2012, 03:44 AM
I always choose human, just cause it feels normal to me to be a human gladiator :P Well, I miss about 1 attack every 3 fights, not that bad I assume?
I want to make a defensive War Glad now (new slave). Main stats to look at are Size and Stamina I assume?