PDA

View Full Version : Killing machine

Ochrasy
02-04-2012, 08:01 AM
Hi there! I'm trying to understand my rage pj, and it bothers me that i just killed once fighting in the arena, what would advice to be a sorta "killing machine" with a rage pj? and on what depends killing or just winning?

BlkTmplr
02-04-2012, 08:18 AM
Umm, don't wanna toot my own horn too much ;) but my 1 and only Rage is pretty much a killing machine.
Ivory: 52-11-9 and currently 40-0-8 in the Black Market.

She's DW with 2 gladius, massive strength, high activity and medium bloodlust. She gets a kill every 5 fights on average.
At the moment I'm putting her points into Sunder Armor since it's another crit attack that she can trigger along with Barreling Attack and 1 point in Feint.
In her short career she has already surpassed my eldest glad in kills even though she has 3x less fights than him.
Also If you want to really finish the fights when HP gets low you should put some points into Blood Drunk, even if it's only 1 or 2 that you can remove later.

Hope that helps a little. :)

Ochrasy
02-04-2012, 09:21 AM
yup, helps a lot, thanks Blk!

Garlic88
04-15-2012, 03:19 PM
I was hoping to turn my current rage into a killing machine, he's 2 handed though. So what makes you kill? Is it laying a massive crit down to finish them when they've got low life? Or is is certain moves are good for finishing? It can't be random with a record like that! My glad's got a really good presence (whoop-dee-doo) so was wondering if i should go down the finishing blow route. So many wasted training points to get it though, and it might lead losing fights... which means no kill!

CaineDeSoulis
04-15-2012, 05:21 PM
what is your rage's name rank?

fortunately 2handed rage gladiators are the marquis killers in the pits.

Apoca1ypse
04-15-2012, 09:45 PM
presence is important for kills. also handy for some of the tier 4 rage skills.

finishing blow is a little meh imo because it doesnt help you win the fight, and sure, trophies are a nice reward for getting a kill, but you need to win first ;)

if you have sig move stun you could get some lulz with a huge 2H blow to their face :D