PDA

View Full Version : Choosing theatrics

Ochrasy
02-03-2012, 04:55 AM
hi there! i have a question, basically, which stats are the best to be high with theatrics pj? and the first 10 lvls what should i do? i have a lvl 8 theatrics pj but it really sucks :( what are the main difference between this pj, that always lose, and my rage pj? maybe should create a war pj ¬¬

Cynaidh
02-03-2012, 05:01 AM
Oedi's guide pinned at the top of the forum is what i always go by, but for me i always look for high agil for number of attacks and defense also high pres to make the training go fast, a decent str/int/stam/size to back those up, have never worried about chi on a theatrics.

Rage start off strong due to them getting the Berserk fighting style so early, makes it easy to overwhelm your opponents in the early ranks. Theatrics take a few more key skills such as signature move, GV and such before they really become effective, so that might explain the difference your seeing between the two styles in the early levels.

oedi
02-03-2012, 06:24 AM
the easy way for mostpossible wins in the early game is stamina. Other than that you need agi, stength and siz. With the right strat and triggers you should do good with just a high weapon skill. For my first few additional skills i usually go for brute force and create distance.

Ochrasy
02-03-2012, 07:49 AM
thanks, but what would be the advantage of theatrics over rage and war?

BlkTmplr
02-03-2012, 07:55 AM
Gratuitous Violence stacks bleeding, Crowd Pleaser earns more gold, Finishing Blow makes it easier to kill and in turn gain Trophies, Knockout is excellent for higher arena challenges and if you're up for it you can use Exotic weapons. There are a few advantages.

Ochrasy
02-03-2012, 08:05 AM
ok thanks dude, and do u know the benefits of playing with the other guys? i mean rage and war :)

crow
02-03-2012, 08:26 AM
If you want to know the benefit of War just scroll to the top of the rankings :)

Okay in seriousness War's advantage is being more defensive in nature. Heavy armor causes less damage and more deflections. A War's only active attack is hamstring, but it is very effective at levels 9&10. Also with war cry in high levels will allow him to get a jump on rage and theatrics.

A Rage's advantage is having many critical attacks such as sunder armor, shock and awe, and the big one is Rampage. Plus he can stack it with many passive skills such as overwhelming might, blood drunk. Plus beserk will let you get extra attacks a round.

Ochrasy
02-03-2012, 09:11 AM
wow, cool man, thanks u answered me many questions in one blow ;)

BlkTmplr
02-03-2012, 12:50 PM
Crow tends to do that. ;)