PDA

View Full Version : Rage newbie

Ochrasy
02-01-2012, 05:33 AM
dudes, i'm really lost, what should i do with my rage pj the first 10 lvls? and what are the most important stats for a 2h?
thank u n_n

Apoca1ypse
02-01-2012, 05:54 AM
weaponskill is the most important, then look into brute force. if you want to have a bit of a read, check this out: out this guide:

http://forum.pitofwar.com/showthread.php?657-How-To-Build-A-Rage-Gladiator-A-Guide

Ochrasy
02-01-2012, 06:31 AM
thanks dude! gonna check it ;)

Ochrasy
02-01-2012, 11:19 AM
what should i do if the stats of my pj are low? just sell him and buy another one or keep pumping them?

Apoca1ypse
02-01-2012, 03:46 PM
i'd suggest running with him for a while to get a feel for the game, but keep an eye on the slave market for something better.

Ochrasy
02-02-2012, 01:44 PM
that's what im doing, but its really frustrating because even with the 3/3 stuff for not to run low with energy, i keep losing in the arena :( with like 65 stamina

bowbafet
03-03-2012, 10:58 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Garlic88
04-11-2012, 02:45 AM
Hey, hope you dont mind me hijacking the thread but i didn't want to make another one for a similar question. I started a trug 2-handed rage glad. He has... 43 endurance, and damage/health wise he almost always batters his opponent to around 10 health... then passes out. i've got him on 1 activity, 1 bloodlust. I've only trained weapons. What more can i do? Should i start lvling stamina? He's got 80 stamina but it still isn't enough... Shjould have made him an urk clearly.

Apoca1ypse
04-11-2012, 03:12 AM
he'll be awesome later on. trugs suffer ridiculously at low levels though, to the extent that they are near unplayable.

4 points into stamina may help a little, as would achievements and stamina gear

Dainoji
04-11-2012, 03:34 AM
If you are using Berserk, stop and switch to a different fighting style that is less endurance intensive until you get yourself stamina gear or achievements. Kill Shot might work well for you as a 2H rage. Test Kill shot out and bash/slash/lunge depending on your weapon in the black market and see if you can find a winning strategy and then be prepared to change it up later after you've got more of your build complete.

Garlic88
04-13-2012, 06:32 AM
Is the extent to which you should train a skill(specifically weapon skill since i hear how important it is) dependent on your intellect, or how likely you are to train it? I hear it should be lvl 10 before you start looking at other skills. Problem is, my glad is really dumb (55 intellect) and his weapons skill is 6.6, but he's only got a 38.8% chance ofimproving each time. Seems like a waste of points to me.. just failed 5 times in a row. Should i keep plugging away till it's lvl 10, or start on other skills? Cheers

oedi
04-13-2012, 07:40 AM
oh yes no doubt about it, and dont stop until your at 8 skill point. Personally I usually continue until Im at 10, but that might feel a little boring. So at 8 your at a decent lvl and might wanna explore some of the other key skills to your build.

Garlic88
04-13-2012, 10:42 AM
Thanks for the response oedi. Another question, do the attribute bonuses that come from equipment affect your chance to learn new skills, or is it base skills only? Also, do you think it's worth lvling intellect/strength/agility early on to help you train weapon skill when you start getting to 10% chance of learning the skill?

Actually now i think about it, how come no one ever talks about spending training points on attributes? Does it not pay off in the long run as you waste fewer training points? Was thinking of lvling intellect and agility on my new and improved theatric using trophies. Seems like a bit of a bargain at 8 trophies per point, considering you dont need to use training points!