PDA

View Full Version : Cypress Retired

crow
01-31-2012, 04:45 AM
As promised Cypress was sold today. In his place I found a new recruit that I have started training. His name is Endeavor and he an Elaar that is being trained in the theatrics style. He has already showed immense promise already hitting routinely 150+ HP shots. His stats are 71 89 70 72 82 59 57 he cost 1025 gold. And yes he took a few trophies to find.

Also sold Beta today. Also found a new recruit to replace him. Her name is Cai II and is human that is being trained in the War specialty and will being fighting with Pole arms. Her stats are 84 68 57 78 82 62 57. Cost right at 1000 gold and is hitting 140+ shots already.

Cynaidh
01-31-2012, 07:57 AM
Damn so many great Glads being retired lately, getting my first win vs Beta was a milestone for Belgarad, took him many tries to do it.

I have a new one going too at 5 fights right now Zel 80 78 68 74 80 69 55, two handed arms, i am sure these guys will get to know each other at some point :)

Warmonger
01-31-2012, 08:10 AM
Not looking forward to running into either of those monsters.

crow
01-31-2012, 09:38 AM
Well I was not totally satisfied with Cai II's raw stats...so I turned a few trophies at the slave market and found this 88 61 80 72 74 60 60. And I named her Cai II also. And I have to admit the one sold was not happy!! She was complaining on and on about me not giving her a chance, just because she was A LITTLE slow that she would be okay. I told her good luck at another stable but she would not leave gracefully so I told her to go thru the door behind me and that person on the other side would be glad to hear her complaints. She walked thru and was greeted by Eruption and his Epic Great Sword :)

Sequoia and Endeavor were left to clean up the mess...and I could tell they were not thrilled by it..but no complaining was heard. I refunded the slave trader his coin and offered him ale and wench he took them with a smile. I love happy endings.