PDA

View Full Version : Febuary Blood Games

Apoca1ypse
01-31-2012, 04:17 AM
I'm running Kharn, Rarg and Warg in this one. I made sure that my 2 underachievers got benched. 1 already made room for a new 2H rager...

So, will Larhal take out another, or will someone else claim it? I'm banking on a theatrics glad because of the point system.

Win: 1
Loss: -1
Kill: 3
Death: -1

oedi
01-31-2012, 04:35 AM
The point system suit theatrics better than the score system used in the 2 first blood games, and yes ormgar won the 3rd games with this point system, but I think this round goes to Eruption. I hold Sliver as an outsider, but he need to stay alive when he loose.

good games to you all, and may the best theatric win.
I enter theese games with 8 theatrics(6 DW & 2 SS), 3 rage(2DW & 2H) 2 war(PA & SS)

Cynaidh
01-31-2012, 04:39 AM
I'll be bringing 3 rage, 2 DW and 1 2h myself, I am just hoping for some 50% win/loss records myself.

crow
01-31-2012, 04:40 AM
Congrats to Laharl on another Blood Games victory..Eruption has now placed 2nd in every blood games. Also my Alpha Team boys rounded out the rest of the top 5!! Good games for my stables...we celebrate tonight..ale and wenches on the house!!!

This blood games..Summit will not be participating just in case a great recruit passes through the slave market. Also of course with Beta and Cypress now gone they will not be there either.

A revamped Delta will be returning this month along with the rest of the Alpha Team of Alpha II, Foxtrot, and Echo.
Lil Ludis will just have Eruption and Sliver this time.

Narol
01-31-2012, 05:46 AM
Congrats to Eruption for grabbing by surprise the second place with his brutal kill of Thunder Lips ! Champion next time ?

For my first participation to the Blood Games, I'm bringing 1 Rage and 2 Theatrics.. Objective 50% W/L

CaineDeSoulis
01-31-2012, 06:19 AM
Azure has been retired to be Doctore, the new Trug CaineDeSoulis (Rage Hammer/Axe) will be entering with fellow Trug Tourach (War 2h) both sporting some new gear and ovrer 2k hp. Along with The Snivler Prey (Rage Swords) also with a set of Gladii for those matchups with rage (and batroc). and long blades for those matchups with Heavy Armor.

Warmonger
01-31-2012, 07:56 AM
No need to prepare for Batroc this time. I'm sitting all my guys out this one. Don't want to incur the added expense.

CaineDeSoulis
01-31-2012, 07:57 AM
but i already bought the gear for batroc especially.... :(

Cynaidh
01-31-2012, 07:59 AM
2444 hit points..... Seriously...

Warmonger
01-31-2012, 08:02 AM
Hehe. Oh well that's kinda why I want to sit out. Realistically he isn't gonna place top 3 anyway and I found myself spending too much trying to improve him last time when he had a great run of luck to get as high as he did at one point. The rest of the qualifiers are even less likely to place anywhere worth the trouble.

Prinny
01-31-2012, 09:20 AM
Jinrou (spite form) and Laharl as normally along with Shikii 2h War and Nurarihyon 2H Rage, im sticking with humans after running some tavern and black market fights with Laharl being different races.

Narol
02-01-2012, 01:12 AM
Grrr, one of my guys, Slim Taylor, who had fought hard to qualify for the Blood Games, got removed from them because there was an odd number of participants... That's totally unfair and I'm utterly pissed !!!