PDA

View Full Version : Encumbrance?

Prinny
01-30-2012, 09:38 AM
So I jsus looked at my equipment and can't help but notice my encumbrance is at 30% or more while it was below 25% before for all my glads before.
Has this been there for a long time or is this something new that came along with the new updates for some reason?

Also, Snivler and Trug dont seem to show any form of difference in their encumbrance while you would think that with the size difference there would be a huge difference.

New stats for the glads races dont get calculated into the actual stats page on the gladiator.

Like the new races added although I gotta say im sad to not see Daemons around :P

.~Prinny

Narol
01-30-2012, 02:50 PM
I noticed it too and I had to buy new gear to get the encumberance of some of my warriors under 25%.

It's clearly a consequence of the maintenance as all my guys were at 25% max just before it... Bug added or unannounced change ?

Nate
01-30-2012, 07:37 PM
With the addition of the new races, encumbrance was also affected, forgot to mention it (I'll add it to the announcement). Regardless of race, encumbrance is relative, so a large Trug wearing plate mail is the same as a Snivler as the armour is "Snivler or Trug" sized.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Prinny
01-30-2012, 09:47 PM
So even though my gladiators still have the same stats they can carry less?
Thsi means my glads exept for rages cannot carry their full armor anymore without getting encumbered :(

Nate
01-30-2012, 11:33 PM
I just took a look and there was a bug in the display of how encumbered you were. It has been corrected so you will likely see your encumbrance lower now. It may still be the case that you are over 25% and will have to make adjustments to your gear and or buffs. In some cases depending on the starting attributes you might find that certain gladiators simply can't stay at or under 25% with heavier gear sets, etc.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Narol
01-31-2012, 12:13 AM
Thanks Nate, seems corrected now !

Prinny
01-31-2012, 02:40 AM
Made a 3% difference, Laharl is sitll at 27% but for him to go lower he needs to change weapons and armour and im not going to do that since the advantages dont weigh up to the disadvantages xD

CaineDeSoulis
01-31-2012, 06:27 AM
yea i feel ya there laharl my war gladiator named tourach has 94 size and 117 str and still is only 3% away from being over.