PDA

View Full Version : Tygros retiring

Narol
01-28-2012, 06:05 AM
I found a promising guy today at the Slave Market, and I decided to retire my first gladiator Tygros to make room for him..

Tygros just reached level 30 today and reached Legend bracket a few days ago, but his starting caracteristics are too low and now he has quite hit the wall that prevents him to have a chance in the top brackets. I also made a few mistakes in choosing his skills especially his main weapon, and reshaping him would take too long.

He is finishing his carrier with a 71.5% win ratio, 193-77-6. I'm quite proud of how he performed despise his weaknesses and his successor will be named like him in his honor.

You served well, my warrior. Enjoy life now and thanks for all the victories.

His starting caracteristics :

64-64-63-63-62-62-63

His current caracteristics (with gear and Achievements ) :

105-65-71-74-62-72-73

Apoca1ypse
01-28-2012, 06:15 AM
wow, good effort with those stats :) although you are bound to hit the wall eventually, i agree that replacing your glad was a good idea, and sooner is better than later on this...

what are the new guys attributes?

Cynaidh
01-28-2012, 06:32 AM
Ya great job with those stats!

Legends and Pit Lords was the first wall for me also, start to run into some high level glads in there who are floating around trying to ruin your day, this is where several of my first glads got recycled also. :) The next wall after that was at the higher end of blood gods, have lots of 50's that have max skills (so they have the +250 hit point achievement from having 100 skill points, and probably the +100 hit point achievement from the arena challenges) so when your standing there with 800 hit points and they have 1600, its a bit of a tough order sometimes to bring them down. :)

Narol
01-28-2012, 07:08 AM
The new guy Tygros Rex is a War with a Two-Handed weapon, I was missing one in my stable and I am quite impressed by how well gladiators like Eruption do against rage berserkers...

His caracteristics are good and well-balanced, but not monstruous :

76-78-71-75-69-65-68