PDA

View Full Version : Prey v Batroc

CaineDeSoulis
01-25-2012, 02:08 AM
another bloodgames matchup another lucky win for batroc. how the hell did batroc manage 16 attack attempts in round 1? 15 attack landed and 14 landed shots after being knocked down. after doing a scout report i dont even see any reason for you to attack more than 6-7 times a round with duel gladius. this fight lasted 5 seconds. batroc threw 1 shot every 1/3 of a second. 4 matches against batroc. 3 of which triggering your last stand while being at green levels of health resulting in either a stun or ko's as batroc lay dying. and 1 of which coming from a first hit knockout. dont worry though prey's got some duel daggers for our next matchup will see if your luck holds.

oedi
01-25-2012, 03:18 AM
yea i must say i was pretty amazed when i saw batroc pulled this one off.

Cynaidh
01-25-2012, 04:11 AM
That was one hell of a 5 seconds!

I honestly didn't think it was possible to get that many attacks without being a rage using Zerk, man 1 regular attack then 15!!!!! attacks after last stand.....Seriously what the hell have you been feeding Batroc!

I had to go look i was expecting Batroc to have 200 agility or something, how in the world did he get that many attacks with his current agility???

Warmonger
01-25-2012, 01:34 PM
Can't say I have any idea. Winning after last stand is common for him, but not attacking so much. He's had a crazy run of luck this Bloodgames. He's gotten several key KOs and been killing more than he usually does.