PDA

View Full Version : Oedi final design

oedi
01-23-2012, 11:46 AM
Oedi is my original roll, and I decided a long time ago that i will not retire him. He thought me much on how to run a theatric gladiator, and I`ve done alot of trial an error with Oedi in this past year. Inspired by Danioji`s word about called shot, and other skills I`ve considered weak, I`ve now come up with Oedi`s final design. I think his new skill set will be interesting to follow, and I hope i can continue to play him above 50% W/L.
Oedi`s starting stats is as any other starting gladiator weak: strenght 62, intellect 63, agility 62, stamina 62, size 59, presence 61, chi 56.

I`ve chosen this skill set for Oedi`s veteran days in the arena:

Blades 10 Blades is in my opinion the best of the 4 weapon skills available to theatrics.

Shield 10 and thats were he is at now. This is one of the weak skills mentioned earlier. I run atm 2 theatrics with shields. Oedi is what he is and i dont expect much, but Novalar I have great hopes for.

Called shot 10 Oedi has had this skill at 10 for a while now. Again one of the weak skills, and i consider it only when i plan to train knock out.

Iron jaw 6 . I used to think this was a must have for theatrics but im not so sure any more. My highest in this skill is 8, and without doing any real crunching, it seems like they are stuned as easily as others. I got a couple of gladiators at 10 now, and they dont get stuned easily. This is really a skill that pays off the get to 10.

Signature move 8 This is my personal favorite among the theatrics skills.

Gratious violence 6 This skill will help you in any fight longer than 2 rounds, and is a winner at lower levels.

Armor movement 5 Oedi is right now at 5 but im gonna move his 5 points in feint to this skill. Beat you to the punch, hit you in the head, and win on KO. (This will not be done)

Knock out 10 Oedi has had 10 in this skill for about 6 months now. This skill is for winning the arena challenges. So this is one of the weaker skills mentioned earlier.

Feint 5 Feint is actually a skill i usually dont learn, but if I learn it i go all the way to 10. But Ive decided to leave oedi at 5.

Create distance 10 Oedi is at 10, and I dont think i have 1 singel gladiator not training this skill. Well thats a little lie, i have at least 1 rage that dont train it.

Brute force 10 Oedi is currently at 9 but will get there eventually. Again a skill I use for almost all my gladiators.

Devastating power 10 This is the skill im currently training with Oedi. He is 1 train from 9 skill level, and i will continue til I get it to 10. The idea, and thats from Danioji, is to either get KO or big hits to an injured head.

Probably not the best winning set up, but im hoping for lots of entertaining fights.

Cynaidh
01-23-2012, 12:41 PM
Wow that's impressive Oedi! Thanks for sharing, out of curiosity what kinda %'s are you looking at training from 9's to 10's with those stats?

oedi
01-23-2012, 12:55 PM
im looking at 10,4 for blades going first step from 9 to 10, brute force is 12,4 so its not that bad, but Oedis stats are some what better than they was on his first fight.
Currents stats for Oedi with equipment and achievements are strength 133, intellect 68, agility 103, stamina 75, size 59, presence 87, chi 79.

Isajij
02-14-2012, 02:26 PM
wow epic stats gotta make my guys like that :P lv 22 has 10 Blades 5 Signature Move 2 Called shot and thats it for now has 5 kills so I think he's doin pretty good :D

oedi
03-06-2012, 02:28 AM
Amost there now, still got 5 points of feint and only 5 armour movement, but have switched to stat trains for the moment.
But what I wanted to say is that this set up combined with the spite race has made Oedi better than ever. Oedi has been below 50% W/L for the most part of his career, but it looks like he`s finally left the 50% mark behind him, and is now looking ahead. Maybe I can get to 55% W/L before the summer?

oedi
03-31-2012, 05:56 AM
oedi finished the olympian yesterday as my first gladiator:D

he`s finally left the 50% mark behind him, and is now looking ahead. Maybe I can get to 55% W/L before the summer?

i spoke to early, guess i need to work hard again to get back at 50%;)