PDA

View Full Version : My First Champ

CaineDeSoulis
01-22-2012, 01:45 PM
Prey is the First Arena Champion that my stable has ever had :). hooray! also congrats to ormgar for being the first theatrics to enter the primus.

Primus Rankings
Rank
Name
Stable
Record (W-L-K)
Win %
Prey
Zombie
396 - 269 - 32
59.5%
Eruption
Lil Ludis
485 - 307 - 45
61.2%
Laharl
Kyuuketsuki
399 - 144 - 35
73.5%
Ormgar
Briteron By
579 - 391 - 38
59.7%

I'll post that because eruption and laharl havent fought yet today lol,

This also makes prey the first female arena champion.

oedi
01-22-2012, 01:56 PM
congrats, and what a way to do it, killing Eruption to take his throne. Way to go.

crow
01-22-2012, 02:51 PM
Congrats, plus now we have a girl on top :)

CaineDeSoulis
02-10-2012, 07:01 AM
hooray 2 time champ :)

CaineDeSoulis
02-10-2012, 08:44 AM
Laharls been getting the short end of the stick lately seems to have slowed down some any reason?

crow
02-10-2012, 09:40 AM
Congrats...I fairly sure Eruption is on his way down. Something changed yesterday and it has affected him in a huge way. For the last 5 months no one has gotten the jump on him. Basically since he got his level 10's in War Cry and Armor Movement. And as of yesterday, he got the first swing in none of his fights. He was built to take the first swing then defend the rest of the round. I am thinking the change is in the way initiative is done. Probably a nerf in war cry..So basically it screws all of my war builds. My best guess is that the top is about to filled with Dual blade wielding rage (Speed Rage). And Speed theatrics that can counter them. War fighters can not handle the speed rage's unless they are getting their shots in first, especially when a rage is throwing 8 shots a round with large swords. Well it was fun on top the last few months while it lasted. Guess I'm gonna be spending time how to rebuild war's for the new changes.

crow
02-10-2012, 09:44 AM
Another part of this that is interesting..is that the fights in tavern look exactly the same like there has been no changes. Maybe it's just a bug?

Prinny
02-10-2012, 11:27 AM
Laharls been getting the short end of the stick lately seems to have slowed down some any reason?

Probably the whole throwing away of the old system it goes way to fast now.
I dont mind speeding things up but the new system has sped things up to much.

Laharl has his ups and downs all the time, 1 week he performs terrible and 3 following days he performes great but it's shifted more to the bad side lately lol
Change up in, encumberment, skills and initiative might also be the cause~

CaineDeSoulis
02-10-2012, 09:56 PM
"Another part of this that is interesting..is that the fights in tavern look exactly the same like there has been no changes. Maybe it's just a bug? "

i dont know you had the first shot against everyone except prey. maybes its the 40 more agility 10 armor movement with a speed 2.25 weapon beating you to the punch.

OogWasFles
02-11-2012, 08:46 AM
Congratulations on your #1! But beware, for a new champion is rising :)

crow
02-11-2012, 02:03 PM
Actually before this update...the last person to get a jump on Eruption was your other boy Cainedesoulis. Since then no one had gotten a jump on him. As far as agility and weapon speed that just plays a role in initiative. Mostly those 2 play a role in how many strikes you will get per round. Major factors in initiative are armor movement, emcumberment, strength. Also a War with high levels of war cry will take away a bunch from other glads. This update lends itself to figuring out the major deciders now, and how they are working together. Maybe agility is playing a larger factor now. Well see. I have some new equip ideas for all of my wars here soon. I'm just gonna wait and see how some of this plays out.

But to answer a simple question..Prey has never gotten a jump per round against Eruption till a couple of days ago. And as you can see for yourself..it has been playing a major role in the matches now.

oedi
02-11-2012, 02:33 PM
i just checked last time orm got the first strike against eruption was november 30th

CaineDeSoulis
02-11-2012, 05:59 PM
this is also the only time ive had my bloodlust at 1

CaineDeSoulis
02-12-2012, 01:25 AM
delta beat prey in their first bout of three this morning and held the champions spot for a moment before 2 defeats to prey. but delta was still the champ for a bit :)

BlkTmplr
02-12-2012, 01:30 AM
LOL, grats for the momentary victory Caine. ;)

Prinny
02-24-2012, 04:23 PM
R O U N D 1
>> ERUPTION SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
>> LAHARL SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1

LAHARL moves with unbridled energy.
LAHARL makes an off handed attack.
LAHARL's EPIC SWORD whips across with untamed fury.
LAHARL looks to hamstring ERUPTION! (-Hamstring-)
Massive blow punches a hole through ERUPTION's chest! (+108 Damage)

First time for Laharl to get the jump on Eruption lol!
He totally obliberated Eruption that fight aswell xD