PDA

View Full Version : i accidently made it so i dont have a gladiator

flint fakeer
01-15-2012, 11:30 AM
i accidently made it so i dont have a gladiator and i dont have the money to buy one from slave market how can i delete this account or undo my folly?:(

crow
01-15-2012, 12:33 PM
i accidently made it so i dont have a gladiator and i dont have the money to buy one from slave market how can i delete this account or undo my folly?:(

Only thing I can think of is send Nate and Eric a private message telling them what happened and see if they return everything back to before you sold him or see if they can reset the account. Hope your enjoying the game.

flint fakeer
01-16-2012, 10:49 AM
its a great game but why isnt there an account reset or deletion button? how do i send a pm? also is there a certain time limit so that if you dont login over a month or year does the account get deleted?

crow
01-16-2012, 12:49 PM
To create a private message just click on the notifications link and go to your inbox. Then click on send new message.
As for accounts going inactive if they have not been used in a month. As for deletion.....I'm not sure on that.

flint fakeer
01-17-2012, 02:07 PM
well thanks for your assistance! you've been very helpful!

flint fakeer
01-17-2012, 02:18 PM
well ive made a new account thank you nate and crow for your most exellent assistance you have been most hospitable. specificaly to nate im sorry i could not pm you your box was full i'll post it in this thread. actualy that is just what i did...thought i might get a better deal didnt realize that it doesnt go under 850 gold so i tried again and again....thanks for your help i'll make a new account and i will not make this mistake again! again thank you!. do i delete the thread or do you or does it stay up forever?