PDA

View Full Version : Bloodbath II's Farewell

Warmonger
01-15-2012, 07:30 AM
Well I had a long message typed up with BBII's final stats and skills for those interested, but then I hit the forum button again without thinking (Twice...) and it got erased. So here's a shorter version...

BBII has been retired. Today while doing my gear maintenance I realized I couldn't sustain him anymore. I was unable to fix my downright broken gear for lack of gold, even after burning the 20ish trophies I had in reserve. The gear was just getting too expensive to keep working and someone had to go. Batroc and Gypsy are in the Bloodgames and kind of exempt anyway. Torgo was meant to be a bigger version of Bloodbath and Bastion has better stats than either of them. So BBII went to his happy retirement, or maybe ground into cat food. I'm not really sure what happens to retired warriors.. Anyway, he was the first of my 2nd wave of warriors where I was much more regimented in how I trained them.

Statwise he was good but not great and his 65 size hurt him. He could pull off big shots with his Pole Arm but was always behind the pack in HP. His skills were in constant flux as I experimented with various things. Even at the end he was still trying to recover from an aborted experiment with signature move that didn't work out how I would have liked.

His replacement Placeholder, is just that. He's a physical beast who can rack up some wins for a while, but certainly not a long term keeper. For now he will help with my goal of building up some gold reserves to keep Gypsy, Bastion, and Batroc running. (Yeah I'm still eyeing you as a potential ax candidate Torgo, beware!).

I don't know how far off the next new content is, but I'm hoping soon because I'd love to play with that ;)

Now I'm hitting send before I reflexively erase this again.