PDA

View Full Version : Hamstring bug?

crow
01-13-2012, 03:28 PM
Nate,
I have noticed the last few days, no reduction in attacks on fighters my guys have hamstrung. at 75% hamstring I have opponents still attempting 7 or more attacks a round.

CaineDeSoulis
01-13-2012, 04:19 PM
yea that round 1 was messed up prey doesent attack 28 times a round normally. round 2 looked alot better with only 2 attacks

crow
01-13-2012, 04:26 PM
That fight is just a highlight of what I have been seeing the last few days. All of my wars have either level 9 or 10 hamstring..so when it hits an opponent they really slow down. But what I have seeing with all of them no matter who they fighting is...they land a hamstring, but it does not seem to be working the initial round it hits, but the next round it works.

crow
01-15-2012, 02:48 AM
Nate and Eric,
Please look at fight 124, it happened again with hamstring not taking effect the intial round.

CaineDeSoulis
01-15-2012, 03:12 AM
ERUPTION leaps quickly around PREY.
ERUPTION whips his EPIC BATTLE FLAIL overhead viciously bringing death nearer.
ERUPTION looks to hamstring PREY! (-Hamstring-)
ERUPTION's attack lands on PREY's belly inflicting freakish damage! (+524 Damage)
>> ERUPTION SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 5
>> PREY SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 4

PREY has taken some slight damage from this fight!
PREY speeds madly around her adversary.
PREY's WYRMBONE SLASHER twists into a mighty cutting slash.
PREY's WYRMBONE SLASHER tastes victory and inflicts monstrous damage on ERUPTION's calf! (+192 Damage)

PREY dances and leaps around ERUPTION.
PREY looks to wound ERUPTION with her WYRMBONE SLASHER.
ERUPTION kicks PREY in the chest knocking her out of striking range! (-Create Distance-)

PREY's WYRMBONE SLASHER hacks at ERUPTION with unbridled rage.
The blow to ERUPTION's wrist lands with gigantic force! (+87 Damage)

PREY speeds around as if on fire.
PREY executes a complex thrusting attack with her WYRMBONE SLASHER.
Savage lunge above ERUPTION's waist punctures a kidney and destroys all healthy tissue in the blades path! (+210 Damage)
ERUPTION screams as he gets knocked to the ground by the massive shot!

PREY moves with uncontrolled energy around the arena.
PREY rams into ERUPTION and looks to impale her enemy.
PREY tries to fake ERUPTION out with a few twirls of her weapon! (-Feint-)
Massive blow punches a hole through ERUPTION's chest! (+193 Damage)
ERUPTION has small cuts and bruises from today's fight!

PREY fluidly shifts her weight, leaps forward and viciously slashes at ERUPTION.
PREY lands a strike on ERUPTION's gut causing magnificent wounds! (+285 Damage)

R O U N D 2

for reference I'll post round 1 of the fight. Round 2 was alot more reasonable with prey throwing only 2 attacks.

Thats my last challenge towards eruption until this is resolved or explained.

crow
01-16-2012, 05:26 PM
Same thing happened again..I have only noticed in the fights with Prey vs. Eruption.

CaineDeSoulis
01-16-2012, 08:14 PM
I'm pretty sure its the initial strategy change

crow
01-17-2012, 11:21 AM
After seeing last nights fight with ormgar and Eruption and a few other fights in which a quick hamstring is followed by an opponent strategy change....that is when the bug occurs.

CaineDeSoulis
01-17-2012, 06:40 PM
you could switch your primary strategy to parry-bash instead of bash. that would help alleviate the problem