PDA

View Full Version : Weapon/skill Matching ?

Narol
01-10-2012, 10:02 AM
I was wondering if the chance to activate some skills and their efficiency is dependant of the weapon you use...

For example, are bashing weapons better to sunder armour than swords, or did you see no differences ?

What about lunge weapons being better for feint ?

Have you seen something like that in your fights and what weapons would then be the best for each skill ?

I've read in an old thread that slashing weapons are doing great with "Gratuitious violence" as they cause more blood sheeding and I have verified it with some of my glads, so it would make sense that it is the same for other activated skills.

Last question, is "brute force" of any use with very light weapons like rapiers or daggers ? I can hardly imagine a rapier smashing through weapons and shields...

nova1491
01-10-2012, 04:22 PM
i believe you can tailor any weapon with the basic 6 skills sets available.

of course it may be hard to imagine but think of it, if you glad has 80+ strength and 75 +/- size, using brute strength even with 3weapon spd equips aren't' hard right?

Another example:
Lets imagine one of our comrades bought a glad with 58+ presence in another thread, but he stated that he'll make it a theatrics regardless.

Dont limit yourself mate.

Dainoji
01-10-2012, 07:19 PM
I think the skills work with all weapons.