PDA

View Full Version : totally maxed out

oedi
01-06-2012, 02:56 PM
We have our first totally maxed out gladiator.
LAHARL got level 50 today and is now maxed out on skill, stats and levels.
My 2 best are behind with:
ormgar need 23 stat trains and to train 1 skill from 8 to 10.
narvalo need 15 stat trains and is finished with skills.

So how far are the rest of you behind?

Prinny
01-06-2012, 03:25 PM
Hehe now to find new equipment for him..i kindof like the stats on his gear but he simply needs better lol
Also mayb he will switch back to gladius xD

CaineDeSoulis
01-07-2012, 06:03 AM
i'd use buy gladius to sure up your fights with fast rage's and eruptions. or just buy a set of weapons

Warmonger
01-07-2012, 06:22 PM
If I keep him around long enough Bloodbath II is 7 stat trains and 1 skill train away from maxed. Unfortunately I'm in the loooooong process of changing up his original skill setup so he's really much more than the 1 skill away.

crow
01-07-2012, 08:19 PM
Eruption is only a few skill points away from being complete skill wise. I'm trying to get his Battle Hardened to max level 10. Then he will have 10 level 10 skills. He has no trains at all on his attributes, so it will be awhile till he is finished.
After that Alpha II might be the next closest, right now I am converting his level 9's to level 10. He has 4-7 level trains in each of the attributes.
The rest of the boys are still a long way from complete they need alot of skills reconverted to different areas. My goal is for all of them to have only 10 skill areas trained but all being level 10. Most of these guys do have alot of trains in the attribute area.