PDA

View Full Version : Enforcer

BlkTmplr
01-05-2012, 04:26 AM
Simple question.. I hope.

Why does the Enforcer almost always stop me from killing my opponents even though my glads do much more damage with their final hits than the opponent has left in HP? Is it just that I'm unlucky?

It's really annoying lol.

BlkTmplr
01-08-2012, 07:20 AM
Gotta bump this one up. Is it related to stats or something?

Dainoji
01-08-2012, 06:39 PM
Contrary to popular belief in ancient Rome the vast majority of gladiatorial matches did not end in a death as gladiators where to expensive to buy/train/house just to have them die each fight, so perhaps some of that logic applies here. After playing for over a year, I don't think there is too much you can do about this other than train in Finishing Blow if you are Theatrics or make sure and beat the other guy with big hits to give the Enforcer less time to save him. I imagine a higher Presence score will help since the crowd and Enforcer like you more, so just as he'll save you more often, perhaps he'll also let you kill more often.

BlkTmplr
01-08-2012, 08:22 PM
I had a feeling that it was related to the presence skill but was unsure, the hits my glads have been doing are in the first 30secs of the fight and do upto 150 damage more than the opponent has in health (this is a lot since my highest glad is in the elite class). Thing is, I payed no attention to any of my glads presence up until now since I never made them Theatrics... now that I browse over them they are exceptionally low in presence so this might be the reason why.
Thanks. :)

Prinny
02-13-2012, 01:55 PM
Here's some nice proof of the enforcer clearly being a retard lol

http://i44.tinypic.com/11alwtc.jpg

So with another full round of stun left the enforcer decides to spare Jinrou's life? I wonder if he got pummeled abit to much by the glads while trying to stop fights lol.

BlkTmplr
02-13-2012, 04:58 PM
0_o I'm questioning why Sliver managed to still hit you at all while stunned for 2 rounds.

OogWasFles
02-14-2012, 08:01 AM
Sliver didnt got hit, the round ended and after each round has ended, the Enforcer might stop the match and declare the victor. For some insane reason Jinrou didnt get another attack (opponent still stunned) but the enforcer just ends the match and shows a big middle finger at Jinrou...

Prinny
02-14-2012, 09:49 AM
Sliver didnt got hit, the round ended and after each round has ended, the Enforcer might stop the match and declare the victor. For some insane reason Jinrou didnt get another attack (opponent still stunned) but the enforcer just ends the match and shows a big middle finger at Jinrou...

Nice explanation but it has 1 flaw:
In the case the 4th round had gone without an attack it wouldve said Round 5 in the report aswell

OogWasFles
02-15-2012, 08:09 AM
Maybe the armor absorbed all dmg in the fourth round?

Prinny
02-15-2012, 10:24 AM
The enforcer "saved" Jinrou at the start of round 4 lol he didn't even get a chance to do any hits xD