PDA

View Full Version : Blood Games entrance fees

Narol
01-04-2012, 10:42 AM
Hello, can someone tell me how much are the entrance fees for the Blood Games (for the gladiators who don't have it for free, of course...), please ?

One of my gladiator just reached legends bracket and I'm starting to have hopes to be abble to take part to the next Blood Games with him, but I don't know if I need to save a lot to be able to afford it...

CaineDeSoulis
01-04-2012, 11:13 AM
30 trophies

crow
01-04-2012, 11:33 AM
Entry fee for the games? I thought all the stables got their own VIP suites for the games with complimentary whores and ale.. :)

Narol
01-04-2012, 02:54 PM
Thanks Caine, I'm gonna save trophies for that purpose from now on then... With luck, I may even have 2 gladiators reaching the needed rank in time, and I just want to be in for the experience...

Like someone said in another thread, I have the feeling that the game and the challenge really starts only when you reach that level...

CaineDeSoulis
01-04-2012, 05:08 PM
no problem, the challenge for me is eventually winning multiple blood games and attaining the rank of #1 in the arena.

Narol
01-08-2012, 11:06 AM
If I calculated well, everyone down to rank 40th in Legends Bracket is allowed to enter the Blood Games...

Today my Gladiator Larshamir Furyo reached level 36th in Legends (with a amazing W/L ratio of 83.4%) so if he don't get pulled down before the start of next games, he shouldn't be in...

Another of my gladiators, Slim Tailor, is ranked 54th in Legends so I have good hopes for him to get in too... Watch out, I'm coming !

Narol
01-11-2012, 11:45 AM
I have another question btw, please... Do Blood games matches earn training points ?

CaineDeSoulis
01-11-2012, 11:56 AM
nope :) .....

Dainoji
01-11-2012, 12:29 PM
I have another question btw, please... Do Blood games matches earn training points ?

Yes, if you kill your opponent in the Blood Games you will earn a trophy.

CaineDeSoulis
01-11-2012, 01:11 PM
I dont think that answers the question asked Dain

Narol
01-13-2012, 06:38 AM
Indeed, Caine, but you had already answered me anyway : no training point in Blood Games...

Seems the only way to earn additional training points is to spend trophees at the Arena Gates for additional fights, but the cost becomes quickly explosive...

oedi
01-13-2012, 10:57 AM
id like to join in the dm choir, played from 86 to 01.

Narol
01-13-2012, 03:34 PM
Btw Oedi, the current Blood Games looks more and more like an Narvalo-Ormgar duel !

Which of those 2 glads of yours has the most chance to win this BG in your opinion ?

Everyday I look the matches to have a taste of how fights look like at the top, those two just keep meeting each other and it's a bloody mess finishing by a last stand each time !!

Narol
01-31-2012, 02:47 AM
I finally succeeded in qualifying not one, not two but even three of my gladiators for Blood Games V !

Here comes Larshamir Furyo, Siam and Slim Taylor, glory to those courageous ones.

All of them are only level 31 but have already kicked ass of some adversaries over level 40, and all 3 have W/L ratio around 70-75%.

They probably don't have a chance against the level 50 guys at the top of the rankings, so my objective for their first participation is just to have them finishing with a W/L in the BG above 50%, that would already be a good performances for such youngsters.

Anyway, that will be a good occasion to learn against more experienced warriors and maybe even to meet some real arena legends if I am lucky...