PDA

View Full Version : Best Weapons......

crow
01-02-2012, 06:55 AM
Just wanted to get a discussion going on weapons in the game.

My vote for the best weapon is the bastard sword..because it causes heavy damage per hit, it does not deflect off heavy armor that much. Also heavy armor does not reduce the damage caused by them by much. Plus these heavy hitting weapons strike 2-3 times a round depending on your glads strength and agility.

nova1491
01-02-2012, 05:59 PM
will be keen to discuss this in webchat. i've much to learn abt weapons too.

like one of the exotic swords, the 1.2 spd one vs the trident thingy.. any diff etc.

BlkTmplr
01-02-2012, 06:44 PM
I have no idea on what is the best weapons but I have found that my war glads with pikes perform excellent over DW and 2H.

nova1491
01-02-2012, 06:56 PM
I have no idea on what is the best weapons but I have found that my war glads with pikes perform excellent over DW and 2H.

see what i mean.. like spears there are a few kinds.

the pointed tip ones, the bladed ones that are like 2h swords with a long pole extension and there is another type too.

and like mace, there is a ball type and a hammer type. both with diff weapon spd.

BlkTmplr
01-02-2012, 08:31 PM
Ahh, yes I understand what you mean now... Well, my best glad who is currently 40-5-1 and ranked 8th in Veterans was using a Halberd for the majority of his career and it has done him well so far, he wouldn't get many attacks per turn but was hitting consistently and heavily. I've only now changed him to a Staff with 1.3spd which is working out even better than the old 1.15 Halberd. Not sure if this is anything in comparison to the top glads but in the small amount of experience I've had here it seems that the balance between speed and damage is the key, most of the 1.3spd weapons have that.