PDA

View Full Version : Prey

CaineDeSoulis
12-24-2011, 03:49 PM
Prey is the best duel wielding rage in the game. discuss

Apoca1ypse
12-24-2011, 09:55 PM
well Prey terrifies me, but so does lips.

considering lips has 3 months development on prey though...

crow
12-24-2011, 10:25 PM
My vote is Thunder lips...his number of attacks per round using broad swords is very tough to beat. Plus all of his attacks cause heavy damage even against heavy armor, and rarely deflect.

Prey is very good also.

Dainoji
12-29-2011, 01:33 AM
Thunder Lips has been an interesting ride and through him I've learned a lot. The rankings would indicate he is the best DW rage, however Prey can usually beat him if he uses daggers and Thunder Lips is using his swords. Not sure how a daggers vs daggers fight would go, but 2 or 3 months ago I made the decision to accept losses from Byrd of Prey style gladiators in exchange for being better all around against the other builds which is why he uses broad swords. Byrd of Prey style gladiators though are second to none against light armored gladiators. I've been trying to think of a way to run one that is also at least competitive against the heavily armored war gladiators. I have a couple of ideas that I may try out soon, but nothing solid.

CaineDeSoulis
01-01-2012, 02:36 PM
Well i recently decided to use the same weapons as thunder lips aside from I'm using 1 slicer instead of 2 broadswords. they have the same attack speed 1.55 but the slicer has .25 less weight. im no sure the differences in the slicer and the broad swords but i am sure its increased my attacks over the bastard swords and retained my armor penetration. also Thunder Lips vs. Prey with the same weapons should be a great rivalry one in which i hope to win consistantly.

CaineDeSoulis
01-16-2012, 01:17 AM
come on Dain thunder lips is slipping.

Cynaidh
01-16-2012, 12:38 PM
Belgarad will never challenge you for this :) his starting stat of 68 agility has started to catch up to him i think.

I have a newer guy that in 6-7 months might give you a run though, with 80 str, 90 agil, 75 chi, Varqus might some day be up there with Prey, he even got stun for his signature move. Currently 200-62-14 in the warlords group.