PDA

View Full Version : New Managers!!

crow
12-23-2011, 08:05 PM
I have been noticing alot of new managers showing up and registering on the board...awesome we always enjoy seeing new blood playing...welcome and hope yall enjoy the game.

Nate and Eric...have yall been doing some advertising..because I have not seen this many folks join at once in a while. Great to see!!:cool:

BlkTmplr
12-23-2011, 11:18 PM
I randomly found this game while searching for a text based MMO gladiator game, found it here. :p

Dainoji
12-29-2011, 01:35 AM
I've seen some pit of war banners on a few gaming websites so they must be advertising. Welcome to all you new managers out there!

crow
01-29-2012, 05:52 PM
I have noticed quite an uptick in new manager registration lately...Welcome all new managers. Hope you are enjoying the game.

If any of you have any questions..feel free to ask on the forums and hopefully one of the vet manager's will be able to get back with you soon.

Galynos
02-02-2012, 03:15 AM
Clicked a banner, now im hooked. Ive never gotten into a browser based game before, this one is good!

Eric
02-02-2012, 09:16 AM
Clicked a banner, now im hooked. Ive never gotten into a browser based game before, this one is good!

Welcome to the party Galynos, we are happy to have you here.

CaineDeSoulis
02-03-2012, 12:30 AM
Active Members

great job on advertising Nate/Eric alot of new managers fighting it out.

BlkTmplr
02-14-2012, 07:57 AM
Wow, advertising + updates and look at the influx of active managers signed up for the forums now, 83 as I post this.

Nice work Nate and Eric. :)

nezul
02-14-2012, 10:46 PM
Cant thank you enough Nate, this game is great fun and I find myself coming back to it everyday.

Im really liking the influx of new glads...I came home from work today and found I had a some more money than what I originally thought I had. I then checked my fight history to find Flesh Stalker had received and won several challenges while I was at work. so many gladiators falling to my blade, Flesh Stalker is brimming with joy.

cant wait for the next black market tomoz!

It will be delicious when i get vicious tomorrow!

CaineDeSoulis
02-19-2012, 11:20 PM
Figured I'd throw another welcoming out to the new managers that signed up for the forum. Welcome to all you new comers and i hope one day that your gladiators fight Prey in the games.

HipsterD
02-19-2012, 11:38 PM
Thanks! Found the game in a bit of a round about way. Used to play pbm game Duelmasters and checked online to see if it was still alive. It was...sort of. Also went to a player site (Terrablood) and found a link to Pit of War. And here I am. I like it and hope to stick around...if I can tune out the tavern grind like I tune out traffic, I should be fine.

BlkTmplr
02-20-2012, 01:01 AM
Ha, welcome HipsterD. You will find there are a lot of former DuelMasters players here.

HipsterD
02-20-2012, 01:20 AM
Thanks BlkTmplr! Fun game. Hard not to notice Oedi, and have seen some of Rascally Rabbit's glads in the pit. Sure there are more.