PDA

View Full Version : Noob War Stable

BlkTmplr
12-22-2011, 10:42 PM
Well, hello everyone.

I've just begun playing this game and have found it quite addicting already ;) catch is... I'm reading through this forum and seeing comments on the top gladiators and how they are built. Fair enough that the explanations may seem simple to someone who has been playing for a while like the majority but what I would like to know is what is the best way to start off? I mean in terms of spec and weapon choices on War gladiators specifically since I decided on them from the start.
I'm not looking for too much confusing talk about XX amount of stats... that will take time to soak in :p can't take in too much at one time.

Generally I'm looking for a simplistic explanation on how to effectively start off my stable and set it up for the future :rolleyes:

Blk,
Team Deathblow

TwoDie
12-23-2011, 09:42 AM
There's a lot of mixed feelings on glads specs. and weapons if your war glad has high strength but no agility take on a two hander and if vice versa then take dual wielding blades.....that tends to be the general rule

crow
12-23-2011, 10:34 AM
Welcome to the game..here is a very simplistic start for you.
I'm assuming these are all war glads sooo.....if they are heavy on strength go with 2-handed weapons or pole arms. If they are a good mix of strength and agility go bashing weapons (axes and maces..ect..) if they have high agility and intellect go blades.
After you pick there weapon skill then stay with it till you get that skill to level 10. This will take awhile but is worth it. And set your activity level and bloodlust way down until your glad quits falling over himself.

Also another nugget for you. Avoid Arena challenges for awhile..these will just cost you gold because of these glads tendency to cause injuries and death at a high rate. Hope this helps. Good luck